2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD

Could you please help me evaluate this offer. They will not negotiate down any further. Let me know if I’m missing any info.

Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD 2020
MSRP: $46,480
Discount: $5,058
Rebate: $4,250
Adjusted price: $37,532
Balance after taxes and fees: $39,400.46
Monthly Payment: $500
Down Payment: $500 (first months payment due on signing)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00044
Residual: 48%
Region: Midwest

Did you check on their SUV Stelvio ?

Also this car has been listed for over 200 days according to CarGurus so I find it weird they are unwilling to negotiate lower.

200 days & they’re Not budging? I’ve Been a Sales Trainer w My Consulting Firm for about 15yrs. If you really want THAT Car, you Have to get in front of them. After 120 days they are usually looking to give them away. If you have a 750 or Above Credit Score, You’d Def be in the Drivers Seat, as with this COVID19 crap, There have been So many Repos, So many people’s credit is ruined, I’d think Dealers would be dropping their pants. Go on swapalease. I was just on it yesterday, They had a ton of inventory of Giulias,& below $500, No money out of pocket, except for You registering it in your State. I’m seeing Really Hot deals on Exotics as well, doesn’t hurt to look. Find something you like, hire that $99 portable Mechanic, Pay $350-$450 to have the car delivered to you. Problem solved.

3 Likes

It was actually higher before I negotiated it down some but they said this is their all-in. Last week of the month with a car listed 200+ days and they won’t budge. Getting closer to end of the year so shouldn’t prices only go down from here on 2020 giulias?

The suspense is killing me … what happened ?

I’m trying to talk myself out of buying a car - my dream car is the Giulia Q.

Passed, can’t justify $500 a month on a base Giulia that doesn’t even have blind spot monitoring.

1 Like

I was about to send you the link to Justin Satton’s post - i see you already posted there :slight_smile:

I may be in a different market. But I got my 2019 Base AWD Guila, although I have upgraded rims, sunroof and infotainment system. 24 month lease, $2k DAS (includes all fees), $379/month.

So what they’re quoting you is high especially now cause they have so many on the lot everywhere.

When did you get yours?

Dec 2018. NY

I think comparing a deal from Dec 18 to now quite a stretch…

2 Likes

Ya that’s what I was worried about…deals posted now and then are different