2020 Acura TLX ASPEC V6

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Acura TLX aspec v6
MSRP: $43795
Monthly Payment: $399
Drive-Off Amount: $1995
Months:36
Annual Mileage:7500/year
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Included $750 loyalty/conquest. They said it’s 1995 down and 35 payments of $399. Is that a good deal?

Sales price? MF? RV? Incentives beyond just loyalty/conquest? Are they adding any dealer accessories? Is that $1995 down or $1995 das? Is $399 pre or post tax? Does that include all the fees?

$399 with $1995 down looks an awful lot like an advertised special

With loyalty and $1995 down, it should be $399 for 15k miles per year. That’s realisticaly a $500+ payment you are looking at if you were doing a 36/12k lease.

There is another dealer‘s offer.

Seriously what is up with the rash of useless shared deals lately? No one can do anything without the deets which are plain as day on the contract you signed and got a copy of.

2 Likes

What I find more interesting is the rash of people that refuse to provide all the info because they don’t want the numbers torn apart or criticized.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am new and first post here… Went to Acura dealer in North Carolina and received the following:
2020 Acura TLX 2.4 Technology package
MSRP: 38000
Rough discount: 10K
DAS: 0
Months/Miles: 36/12k miles
Monthly: $440
Residual: $18470

Can you please let me know if this is a good deal and anything else I should be asking for?

OP is still shopping around. IDK why he posted in Shared Deals.

Moved.

You need to find out the not rough numbers if you want to evaluate the deal.

even useless 1% rule tell me it is not a good deal.

Thanks for feedback. What’s a 1% rule?

Yeah I am going later today to get the details

Nothing. Forget you ever heard it mentioned. It’s a rule of thumb that gets passed around that is not an accurate or reasonable way to evaluate a lease deal.

2 Likes

By going later today, I hope you mean going over to your computer to email them. Trying to get numbers and such in person is a waste of time and energy.

1 Like

Awful. You can get an A4 Titanium for the same money.

1% deal is the most inaccurate way of rating a deal.

Thank you @mllcb42 for the response. Below is another quote from a dealer couple hours away
MSRP 37695. He mentioned 0 down, 12k miles, 36 months @ $367.00 with 18470.55 as residual

I’d recommend you take a little bit of time reading the leasing 101 and through some other deals on this forum to get a better idea of what makes a good deal and how a lease is structured. There is a lot more information in a deal that you want to find out to evaluate. Monthly payment is only the output of the equation.

Generally $0 down does not mean $0 out of pocket. Clarification is needed here.