2020 Acura RDX adv package — need advise

Hello Hackrs,

Just wondering if this is a good deal or not. This is the first offer received from the dealer, got similar numbers from other dealers too.

MF: 0.00259
RV: 58% ($27083)
Zip: 75010

Is this a good deal?
Thanks in advance!!

Doesn’t look good. What’s the 1500 rebate? A conquest? Drop all the extras. You can get mats, tint, and locks for under 500. Looks like they’re not offering a dealer discount and the MF looks to be marked up. Verify your numbers with Edmund’s. Also dont put that much money down.

MSRP looks pretty low with advance package, in my area the MSRP is $48925 with advance package. And $7500 discount also really good I think, I just feel like too good too be true. But I dont know why monthly payment so high? Seems like a lot some hiding fee.

Thanks. Yes it’s a conquest offer. Will ask the dealer to remove the addons, without addons is there any further room for a better numbers?
For RV and MF , posted in Edmunds awaiting for the numbers.

A very large chunk of that discount if not all is factory to dealer cash. So there may not be any dealer discount in this deal. Most dealers around me are sticking to only 6% dealer discount. So yes theres more there for you.

Remove that add-on trash for starters and you’ll save $50/mo

1 Like

I recently had a dealer take 12% off sticker plus the 7100 in lease cash on a txl. Find another dealer that will play ball.

2 Likes