2020 Acura RDX Adv Lease Gut Check

Guys, I don’t have all the details yet but looking to get some takes on this. Feeling like the deal isn’t very strong.

Monthly all in is $614 w/$1500 down. Dealer is paying off my current Mazda lease. According to dealer they have about $6k in incentives.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Acura RDX w/Adv
MSRP: $47695
Monthly Payment: $614
Drive-Off Amount: $
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:
Residual:
Incentives: ~$6k
Region: TX
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

How many payments remaining, what’s the ballpark difference between trade value and buy out. Impossible to value the deal without knowing all the details and this is probably the most important unknown.

Also paying off = rolling cost into new lease

Best I can tell there’s about $1500-2000 negative delta between trade-in and buy out. Gotcha on the payoff=rolling into lease.

Thanks for the help!

You’re putting the cart before the horse. Talking to a dealer is for finding someone to do your deal, not for finding out what something should lease for.

Walk away from this conversation with the dealer. You’ve already set yourself up for failure here.

Go to Edmunds, get rv/mf/incentives for your zip. Look at other rdx deals here to find your target pre-incentive discount. Get purchase quotes on your current vehicle from multiple sources. You need to know what you’re working with before talking to dealers.

1 Like

$700 for rdx? Ridiculous

Not a strong deal imho since you dont have all the numbers. Not a problem since their widely available. Regroup and fill in those gaps like others have said.

Get a startup Vroom/carvana to assess how much that mazda is worth.
Find the residual and mF
Differentiate between the dealer incentives vs the factory incentives.

1 Like

appreciate the feedback. thx