2020 acura mdx base lease

Hello hackrs!
I am about to sign for a new car tomorrow.
And just wondering if this is a good deal or not.

2020 acura mdx base
Msrp: $45,395
Discount: $11,933
Mileage: 10,000miles per year
Term: 36 months
DAS: $0 das ( absolutely $0 out of pocket when signing)
Payments: $407 included tax ($447 with 3 remaining payments for my current lease)

For 12,000 miles, $13 more.

Is this a good deal?
Thank you.

Probably discount includes incentives. Do you know the Money factor and residual?

Do you qualify for loyalty, conquest, military, or college grad incentives?

Unfortunately i am new to here and have no information of that…

I am eligible for loyalty/conquest

Did they include that in your quote?

Yes they did

If memory serves, MDX has $8k in direct to dealer rebates on it right now (somebody confirm?), along with $1k for conquest, puts your actual discount at $2933. There should be room for improvement there.

You think so? I send this to multiple dealers and all of them says they will not be able to beat this offer…
Thanks

I might be wrong on the incentives, that’s just what I recall seeing. Best option is to do some research here looking at comparable deals. You’ll also want to get more info on the deals you have in front of you. What mf are they charging, are their dealer add ons they’re including, etc. Always worth looking at higher trim levels too. Sometimes they get better incentives.

Ultimately, if you’ve tried to shop the deal around to multiple dealers and no one is biting, there may be no where to go.

Looks pretty good . Without knowing tax rate your
Msrp $45,395
$407 month
36 months
0 DAS

$14,652 cost including taxes seems pretty good

RV is calculating around 70% if mF was 0 … am I missing something

You can’t just make up numbers.

It’s an mdx, so expect an MF of .00215-.00225.

MF is basically interest charge correct? Can’t we work the numbers backwards and solve for x

Not really, if you want to be accurate. Too many variables.

X number of variables require X number of simultaneous equations to solve accurately.

We certainly could estimate, but that’s not really that important. Acura MF is almost always .00215-.00225. The important variable here is dealer discount. Need more info on the incentives to figure that one out.

Is this an AWD? If so, can you please let me know the dealership and Sales Agent that got you this deal? Owning a Honda will get you a loyalty incentive? Thanks in Advance.

Pay that OOP instead of paying more interest and taxes on it.

Hi @Kts
Thanks for sharing the post , where did you get this quote? im looking for one around the same price.

in norcal i did some research on 2020 RDX with tech pkg FWD MSRP was $43,795 , they had the lease price as $33,776 with a Honda owner loyalty discount
MF was 0.00225
residual was at 60%
10k miles a year

you probably won’t get that exact deal since Acura had some $2000 flex cash thrown in December to close the year.

That said I managed to negotiate close enough to that deal with my dealer in Los Angeles with 7500 miles annual. With $0 DAS comes near $406 + tax a month . No other dealer in LA accepted to give me that offer. Getting the car tomorrow