2020 Acura ILX end of month deal

Hi, just wanted to share a recent deal, taking advantage of leftover deals, incentives etc.
I was leasing a 2016 civic EX for 257/month (10kmiles/36mo) that was finished and I extended due to covid. Wanted to see if now would be a good time to get a deal vs waiting a few more months.

2020 Acura ILX Premium
MSRP: $ 28,800
Selling price: 23,350
Monthly Payment: $ 242
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1356
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500 / 36 mo
MF: .0023
Residual: 58
Incentives: $1750 (loyalty + healthcare $750)
Region: LI, NY
Leasehackr Score: 9.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Not a bad deal I think. Plus much nicer than civic and came out cheaper monthly! (my past deal on my civic wasnt great, plus the car was newly redesigned)
Much thanks to leasehack for opening up the lease world to us laypeople

5 Likes

Can you share how your Acura dealer built his selling price offer:

$28,800 MSRP
minus $xxxx Dealer Discount
minus $xxxx Direct to Dealer Incentive (from Edmunds)
equals $23,350 Selling Price Offer

Thanks.

I am in the LI area, and may be interested in this deal. What is the dealer’s name please? Thank you

According to Edmunds, there is $3,600 lease cash on the ILX through July 6.

Thanks @cruiserchuck

So @Mark_Allen_Base with the direct-to-dealer incentive info shared above is this how your dealer built his selling price offer to you?

$28,800 MSRP
$ 3,600 Direct-to-Dealer Incentive
$25,2000
$ 1,850 Dealer Discount
$23,350 Selling Price Offer

6.42% Pre-Incentive Discount

1 Like

I unfortunately did not get the fine details of the incentives he just told me the numbers and I saw that they came to a good deal. Dealer is smithtown Acura, speak to Rick. There were some expiring 6/30 so you may have to wait for this months deals. Also, the bank fee was waived so I only had to pay taxes and dmv fees out the door which came out to about $1300

I know the car hasn’t had any major changes but price comparison to a civic and for a few bucks more than a civic LX i would much rather drive an ILX. I was close to picking one up back in 2018 but decided that the Honda accord (touring) had more bells and whistles for about the same price but if I had to pick between a civic or ILX it would be the ILX. Would have opted for 10k miles though for that price, overall a good deal.

1 Like

I just negotiated one for my wife here in Ohio. 2020 ILX w/ premium. She loves it and it’s small enough to fit in our small, 2 car garage next to my 330i. That brown leather interior on these premium models is beautiful. Yes, way better than a Civic. I know people hate on these but I think it’s a cool little luxury car that you easily negotiate for under 300/mo.
Sounds like we got almost the same deal. $286/mo w/ zero drive off so 35 equal payments, also 7,500 miles per year. She had roll over miles from the previous Acura lease and I have to say, Acura is great about lease turn in. Very forgiving.
Congrats and enjoy the car!

2 Likes

It’s really hard to beat it at this price point. Pre refresh it was looking dated both inside and out… but with the new look, slightly improved interior/infotainment and lower price… it can compete with the other entry level offerings of luxury brands