2020 Accord Ex-L 2.0t

Hey guys,

First of all I know this is the lease forum, but I wanted to ask your expertise on below numbers for finance.

I’m getting roughly 14% discount on MSRP for this 2020 Accord EX-L 2.0t. Do you guys think I still have room for more negotiation? Appreciate your help on this.

There is another $500 if you qualify for Honda either the loyalty, conquest incentive. Anotehr $500 if you can get the military incentive. Another $500 for a recent college grad.

Unfortunately I don’t qualify for any of the incentives.

If this is the best offer you have received after contacting multiple dealers in your area, then I’ll take the deal. I do not see much room for negotiation, IMO.

I asked few dealers to beat this quote and one dealer just agreed to match. So, not sure if anyone else try to beat it. Is it hard to aim for ~17-18% for accord in the current situation?

Ain’t going to happen.

You can keep shopping the deal, but you need to ask yourself how much you value your time.

Understood. Thanks @Bluemkn57cars
How loyalty/conquest works? I’ve a accord in my home but it belongs to my friend.we are living in a shared apartment. Can I use his accord for loyalty given it’ll be registered to same address.

No clue. Check out Honda Lease Deals and Current Finance Offers | Honda

Finally agreed on below.

$31,000 OTD
Life time free oil change

1 Like

Great price!