2020 330i xDrive $366 No MSD, No Cash due, 50k+ MSRP, Live Cockpit, Black grille, 19" Wheel Opt

, , , ,

PENDING: Credit Approved, currently in Stage 1 docs.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 330i xDrive
MSRP: $50,545
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $366.48
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): n/a

Current mileage: 6,400
Maturity mileage: 32,664
Effective miles per month: ~850
Maturity date: 11/25/23

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0
Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Up for transfer is my 330i xDrive we picked up late last year. Truly unbelievable value for the money with this one. Great options, 19" individual wheels, black grill (m performance??!), Live Cockpit, plus all the usual things you’d expect from a 3 series.

We got this during the fire sale on loaners and used it to shuttle the kids around during the winter. Spring is here, time to transfer onto the next lucky owner. If you don’t have BMW loyalty this is the best way to get into a new lease! I’ve done 2 transfers in the past 12 months so I’m familiar with the process.

Sorry for the awful picture, this is the only thing I had available. I’ll post more this weekend.

For those asking about the wheel style…keep in mind this is a stock image. I’ll take more when I get home from work.

3 Likes

Truly a great deal without having to dish up money for MSD etc. This will go fast!

If I wasn’t in a lease I would definitely grab that, that’s a sweet lease takeover deal!

1 Like

This is awesome, wish I didnt have 2 months left on my 430, awesome car and deal!! I want but cant

“M-Sport Grille” is very misleading, they are just black kidney grills, nothing is M Sport about the car.

1 Like

Agree, should just call it black grilles in title and text. Plenty of dealers order those grilles on non-M Sport cars. Solid deal otherwise, good luck with the transfer to OP!

Rough crowd on the grille…having owned 5 true M cars I can’t keep it straight what exactly BMW’s calling these parts these days. PMs replied too…nothing pending yet.

1 Like

PM’d. Ready to initiate transfer

This is the exact config I am looking for…

This is pending to a fellow hacker…assuming credit comes back ok we can assume this is sold. Line behind that family is 4 deep and I’m keeping track of that on first come/first serve.

For those on the fence about hacking/swapping a 330i…do it. I cannot imagine a better car for the money.