2019 XC90 T6 R-Design - $74k MSRP, 36/12k, $619/mo, $0 DAS, $6.5k MSDs

Beautiful car and deal.

1 Like

Will you change the tires to All-Season? I have the same car and same issue with the 22’s. They’re great to look at, but ride is a bit stiffer than I’d like. Also, I go snowboarding quite often, and I have yet to find good 275/35/r22 all-season tires at a decent price.

I’m certainly not keen on dishing out $2500 on a lease :roll_eyes:

The 20” wheels come with all-season tires. One reason why I avoided the 22” wheels were the all-summer tires.

1 Like

Nice! Great deal, man. Enjoy the B&W. It sound great. I had Bose on my old Infiniti, but this is definitely a step up.

Incredibly good deal. I hope I can get the same in April next year. Not confident though, never seem to be able to hack the xc90s. In SoCal too.

Good to hear about @Benedetto , I was thinking about jumping on one myself. Q7 3.0 is more my cup of tea but might be a while til those get better.

Gorgeous car, and another great deal @Jon. Worth the extra money over the RX?

You should definitely go check one out. Huge fan after that. @Benedetto ended up being who I went through as well. I tried the dealers first but his transaction was seamless and made life way easier. These Cali dealers for Volvo are a pain to deal with.

I enjoyed our RX and would have considered staying with the brand if they made a proper mid-sized 3-row SUV.

@okboye moved to NorCal from Annapolis - Volvo Cars Of Walnut Creek

1 Like

Removed…

Did this price include the registration/fees for CA as well? Thanks!

Of course.

Thank you! Contacting him now!

Nice deal! We got exactly the same deal but with the 22s. Biggest downside is the lack of a dedicated camera button (coming from our X5 35D that was used a lot) B&W sound is pretty good - additional trips to the gas station not so much!!

1 Like

Would you please elaborate why you think Q7 is better? I know it doesn’t lease better that XC90 but why do you think it is a better car?

Most likely because Audi is considered more a luxury car to the mainstream public.

Or maybe he owns or is leasing a Q7 so he is biased. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

They’re better at different things. If I had a family, I would definitely get the XC90. It seems to be built around giving everyone a luxury experience in the car. Materials, build, giant display, etc. Or if I lived in a big city with a lot of traffic, that auto-pilot looks useful. I think you only get that on the super high end trim with Audi which leases poorly.

Q7 3.0 (not 2.0) is more of a driver’s car. It’s centered around the driver. I drive solo 90% of the time and it’s pretty good around corners. Cabin noise is also lower in the Q7. It’s closer to feeling like a car than an SUV on the road.

Honestly, I’m looking at both. It’s a tough choice.

I’ve already leased the GLE and X5 in the past. Currently have an RX 450 hL and GX 460. So Q7/XC90 are next on my list.

wow excellent deal!

I think Q7 TJA is superior of volvo auto-pilot but you are right it comes in the higher trim that does not lease well. But for someone that wants to purchase, Q70 and XC90 high trims are in the same price range.

How about Lexus, does it have any tech that can beat auto-pilot or Audi TJA ?