2019 XC90 T6 R-Design - $74k MSRP, 36/12k, $619/mo, $0 DAS, $6.5k MSDs

Got this deal over Labor Day weekend thanks to @Benedetto. Local dealers weren’t anywhere close to this deal, so this was signed with an out-of-state dealer and they were able to setup a courtesy delivery at a local dealer. Normally, I’d be wary of this because of CA DMW’s registration process, but the local dealer was able to handle the registration process. My wife’s RX350 lease isn’t up until Dec, but I don’t think I could even get a $60k 2020 T6 Momentum at this price in Dec, so I decided to pull the trigger early.

Model: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design
MSRP: $74055
Monthly Payment: $619 including 7.75% tax
Drive-Off Amount: $0, except $6500 in MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00115
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $6000
Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 11.2
Leasehackr Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

14 Likes

Sick deal. Trying to find a similar deal no luck yet. Only difference I want the 22” wheels.

I wanted to avoid the 22” wheels. Didn’t like the low profile and all-summer tires.

2 Likes

I hear you. Going against better judgement on this one :rofl::joy:

Nice car! Great deal.

1 Like

Have you test driven the XC90? I didn’t test drive or even look at one in person before signing the deal. My biggest complaint is the rear view and 360 degree cameras. Lexus implemented their system much much better than Volvo.

Ya a quick one the other day. I was actually fairly impressed. I only drove the polestar xc90 t6r so not sure how the others feel. The 360 camera I thought was decent…haven’t seen the Lexus one for comparison. Rear view was ok too didn’t notice it but was a short drive. I am so used to no view in the rear view though from all the exotics/sport cars. Hmm. Maybe I’ll need to drive it again.

Jon,

That car looks sick. Congrats on the deal and new car

1 Like

Volvo got a lot of things right with these SUVs. I’ve never been a Volvo guy but have really considered the XC60 or XC90s. Such head turners. Congrats!

2 Likes

Exactly. Plus it is safe for the kids…

2 Likes

That is one loaded XC90. Must have the B&W stereo, too?

1 Like

It looks nice!

I have to say that I enjoyed our group discussion during all of this; I can’t believe how many messages were sent between the four of us!

1 Like

Yea, it has a lot of options. Didn’t need it or want it all, but most of the cheaper R-Designs were gone already. This one has advanced, air suspension, B&W sound, Polestar, HUD, heated rear seats, child booster, carbon fiber inlaysand protection package.

1 Like

I have to say, the B&W audio is just about the only option I would splurge for. Base audio stinks.

Use it well - hope your wife likes it!

R-Design comes with the upgraded Harmon Kardon sound already, which would have been more than enough for my wife. All she listens to is NPR.

3 Likes

Looks like a great deal!!

Yep, Harman is very good in my S60. My wife didn’t even notice missing Harman in her XC90 after having it in a 35k Forester. I told her but she doesn’t care, like yours.

2 Likes

great deal. hope I can get something like this middle of next year. exact specs I want.

enjoy!

Congrats! Looks amazing.

1 Like

That’s one hell of a deal. Wow! Well done.

1 Like