2019 XC60 T6 R Design first offer advice

I’ve been lurking for a while and learning as much as I can, and I wanted to get some opinions on this starting quote for a new 2019 XC60 T6 R Design. I’m in the southeast and I’m not sure how good these are leasing down here. I’ve confirmed the residual and MF on Edmunds.

MSRP: 59,705
MF: .00051
Term: 36/15k miles
Residual: 53%
Discount: 9,082
All state paint and fab: 695
Tinted windows: 299
Excess wear and tear: 995
Total purchase: 52612
Taxable fees: 995
Doc fee: 599
State tax: 1880.25
Non tax fees: 47
Balance: 56,133.25
DAS: 1500
Monthly payment: 699

The all state paint/fab and the excess wear are optional, but built into this monthly price. I assume I drop those? This was their first offer and they didn’t break down the discount into incentives, etc. How much more of a discount should I ask for? Also, does Volvo do MSDs?

Lol at cherry hill volvo having the last of the 2019s and trying to make bigtime money on them

There are 5 brokers On LH within 300 miles of Philly who could save you thousands of dollars.

That’s a poor offer. You can do much better.

1 Like

I’m actually in Georgia, not Philly.

Many of us ship to Georgia. Just ask my man @AutoPaint

Whoa this is really bad. I suggest a road trip to the northeast and save thousands. They might even be able to deliver. Definitely worth looking into the Volvo brokers listed in marketplace.

There aren’t many of these left here, if any.

That would explain the mark up

I also got pricing for a 2019 T5 R Design with essentially the same options, but it really wasn’t much better and there seem to be a lot more of them still around. I was also looking at the X3 M40i but I was running into the same problem as there’s not many left and I also really want adaptive cruise and that’s a rare option on those. Would a broker have better luck locating one of those for me at a good price?

I think @Benedetto had Volvo deals in FL

1 Like