2019 X7 40i- 97K sticker $1130 Lease Proposal.... Thoughts- Worth it or not

Have the X7 residuals for August been published or is it still too early?

Touché. But wondering how they were able to work numbers on a 2020 if 2020 numbers weren’t out yet?

1 Like

As I had referenced above, a couple of days ago, my local BMW store quoted a 2020 order based on a 55% residual with a .00205 MF. Maybe BMW will update the program now that we are into August.

For reference, with roughly the exact same balance due (mine might even be $1000 or so higher), I am told my payment will be $982 with 11.5 down. 36/12. Texas.

Hey Bret, thanks for info. Curious as to how much more of a discount to push for on the 50i? Like you said, these have been collecting dust out here and have not seen a single unit sold from the dealerships I am watching. At this point would you say more advantageous just to get the 20? Thanks for you time

Did you ever get the x7?

So you’re telling me BMW North America had a company wide meeting and specifically called out the website leasehackr.com and said not to advertise new car deals? I have a hard time believing that.

Your homework is essentially 5th grade math.

Given that you know they will do 12% off, find your desired config, plug in MF, incentives and the payment pops out. Rinse repeat until the numbers line up via a loaner discount or a bmw incentive.

I did. I ordered a 2020 and did the performance delivery in Greenville.

Beautiful car :wink: