Hi should I buy out my 2019 x4 35k residual, 12k yr lease 36 mo. Currently 4K under mileage with 2 payments remaining. $600 lease . I’m having a hard time to find any new lease deal for same or close to same payment. No money down on my lease only paid tax + dmv fees.
Internet strangers can’t tell you what to do. You have to make that decision by answering some of these questions:
- What are your current needs?
- Does this car meet those needs?
- If you were to finance it, what is the lowest rate being offered?
- If you buy it out, do you plan to keep the car past its standard warranty (4yrs/50k miles)? If yes, then I would recommend purchasing an extended warranty.
- Do you have any equity in the car? If you do not know, check to see what dealers will offer you for it.
Are you looking to lease another X4 or a different car?
X3,4 or 5 will do
I am sure you are aware there is a big difference in price between the X3 and X5.
None of this data supports whether a 2019 X4 with XYZ options is worth $35,000 or not.