2019 X3 xdrive30i $53.700msrp

, ,

Morning,

Courious if this is a good deal. Was better than dealers and im in NY.

Thanks

seems high. From this it is unclear how much you negotiated off of MSRP if any.

Definitely high but not crazy. You should aim for 11-13% off MSRP for a new one, they max out around that. Since you’re in NY, you can’t do MSDs in state but out of state dealers should still offer it if you want to save an extra $30 a month or so. Even without MSDs you should be sub $500 with that much DAS.

You can’t negotiate MSRP. What is the selling price?

1 Like

It’s $53.785

So selling price is more than MSRP? :man_facepalming:

This isn’t straightforward at all…

Get a new broker.

1 Like

Genuine question, but are you familiar w/ the basics of leasing? There’s the MSRP, and you then negotiate a selling price from the MSRP, just as you would if you were buying the car.

If you (or your broker) weren’t able to get anything off of MSRP (esp for an X3), then you are both doing something very, very wrong.

And if you don’t understand what any of us are talking about, then you need to read this READ ME FIRST: Getting Started With Leasehackr Forum (esp the first bullet point) b/c you will otherwise be throwing your money away.

The price in the picture is without the rear shades and wireless charging i guess adding those 2 it went up to $53.785.

First, it’s $57,875 (comma, not period). A deal at MSRP is terrible. I wouldn’t be surprised if they marked up the MF on you.

Since we are being juvenile…period is commonly used in Europe.

Not to be a pedant, but I think the word is pedantic.

This thread is teetering on disaster.

@Andrcrd, did you at least reach out to one of the many highly rated brokers on here who serve the tristate region?

1 Like

To be honest no. I personally went to a couple and this was the best price i recieved. Apologies if im frustrating any of you just new to this thats all.

No apologies necessary. We get frustrated when people ask ‘is this a good deal or not’ without giving us all the info needed to judge if it’s a good deal. So any responses you would get without this info are going to be pure BS.

Start here;

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=bmw%20category%3A7%20tags%3Any%20order%3Alatest