2019 VW Arteon 2.0T SE 4Motion

Hi, I am looking at a 2019 VW Arteon SE 4 Emotion. MSRP: $39,110

Dealer Discount: 9,129 Selling price: 29,981, Discount: 23.3% of MSRP, Duration: 36 months, Residual: 61% MF: 0.001, down payment: $1,000 Driveoff: $1,817 Total lease cost: 9,998. Is this a good deal? what other incentives can i get for zip code: 75035, TX
Thanks for the help in advance.

Does include Texas sales tax? How much is the monthly payment? Is the payment $199 a month? Seems super if so.

this is what is advertised on VW richardson website. I called the sales guy. Due to heavy online request, he said he will get back to me by this evening or tomorrow morning. I got the residual, mf and drive off from leasehackr calculator. yes it includes dealer fee $85, government fee $400, sales tax 9%. Not sure why they are offering such deep discounts? Does this help?

You are completely using incorrect numbers. The residual on the Arteon is around 43%.

The numbers in the lease hacker calculator are default numbers as place holders.

You need to actually get a real offer from the dealer. Go to Edmunds to get the money factor and residual value.

6 Likes

Do you have a link to the offer? I don’t see it from their website.

Also be careful about rebates. You may not qualify for them all, but they factor all of them into their offer. Sales tax in TX on cars is 6.25% so that is also incorrect at 9%

OP is in for an upset when they see the ad posted to the website isn’t realistic and the numbers are far worse than the default on the calculator.

1 Like

Due at signing on the totality of the sale price less incentives (or can roll in for higher payment but does make Texas leases a lot more unattractive)

I remember the residual being low and was shocked at the 61% listed above…

https://www.mckinneyvw.com/new-+McKinney-2019-Volkswagen-Arteon-20T+SE+4Motion-WVWBR7ANXKE000434 - here is the link

The calculator doesn’t provide model-specific (or deal-specific) information for that. You need to check w/ Edmunds for the RV and MF, and the fine print in the ad you posted implies that $1000 of rebates (which you may or may not qualify for) are already included in the discount…

You’ll need to wait for an actual quote from the dealer before anyone can help you to analyze the deal.

Will share information as soon as i get it. Expecting the dealer quote for lease this morning. Thanks.

Make sure to also ask Edmunds for RV, buy rate MF, and any rebates for your zip code.

43% 36 month RV? Is that a record!?

I’ve seen worse. Way worse.

Kia or Hyundai, which one? lol

Ford actually. One of the PHEV cars I think.

Goodness! Really, bro?

It was something atrocious like in the low 30’s. Obviously after a market correction and a pretty insane amount of trunk and incentive cash as well.

1 Like

For sure! Haha!

1 Like

Ford Fusion PHEV with 36% I think.

2 Likes