2019 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design, MSRP: $74175, $499.93/mo, $3982 DAS + $5000 MSDs, 36/10 term

I Pm you. Thanks

Screamer!
Nice work!

Nice discount, they gave you full holdback.

For NJ that tax rate is incorrect.

You would put in 6.625% as the tax rate in the calculator.

Separately you would calculate the luxury surcharge as 0.4% of the selling price before rebates, and plug that $ value as an addition into a different field such as govt fees.

Yes, i was aware of the lux tax for anything above a selling price of 45k but didn’t know exactly where to place it in the calculator. the numbers line up when i use the leasematic app

I get this when I zero out the CCR, add $257 ($64250*0.4%) of the luxury surcharge into the govt fees field, and adjust the tax rate

interested in this, just PM you

I’ve got an offer for a $74055 MSRP 2019 XC90 R for $59750 with all incentives except loyalty. (USAA included). Standard tax, title doc acq. fee and money factor not marked up. 36/12 lease is what I am looking at. From comments here, seems like it’s a great deal. Dealer claims very close to true cost with all the holdback.

That’s a great deal. I didn’t have loyalty nor USAA

Is it just me or does the calculator reflect the same numbers i plugged in?

It should. I told you exactly which inputs I changed and nothing else.

Damn… Thats a great deal. Which dealership?

Fees section of leasematic has a “Luxury Tax” line, enter “0.04” there for 0.4% luxury tax over 45k.

Yes that’s exactly what i did, hence why i said the numbers line up

Volvo of Bridgewater in NJ

Would you mind posting the deal sheet with the personal info blacked out?

2 Likes

Second this request for the deal sheet. Thanks.

Could you tell me the dealership and your contact person at the dealership, please?

Thank you

Sent you a PM

Does anyone know offhand what the lease credit is in November? The numbers in general - MF and residual? If not, I’ll check Edmonds. Thanks.