2019 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design, MSRP: $74175, $499.93/mo, $3982 DAS + $5000 MSDs, 36/10 term

Locked in a deal today on our first Volvo in the household and will be picking it up on Saturday. I searched high and low in the tri-state area for this deal but nobody was able to come close and some even thought I was bluffing.

The GSM at this dealership did mention he can do another one of these deals on the same MSRP car but the credit app has to be submitted today.

The car has the Advanced Package, B&W sound, Polestar, Air suspension…

Unfortunately I couldn’t get the calculator to line up with the numbers i’m getting so i plugged in $240 as a down payment(did not actually put this down) to get close but MSDs and DAS is still off

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design AWD
MSRP: $74175
Selling Price: $60,250 (inclusive of $4000 lease credit)
Monthly Payment: $499.93
Drive-Off Amount: $3982 (taxes, fees, 1st month) + $5000 MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 00115
Residual: 60%
Incentives: 4000 lease credit
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: 11.2

3 Likes

I Pm you. Thanks

Screamer!
Nice work!

Nice discount, they gave you full holdback.

For NJ that tax rate is incorrect.

You would put in 6.625% as the tax rate in the calculator.

Separately you would calculate the luxury surcharge as 0.4% of the selling price before rebates, and plug that $ value as an addition into a different field such as govt fees.

Yes, i was aware of the lux tax for anything above a selling price of 45k but didn’t know exactly where to place it in the calculator. the numbers line up when i use the leasematic app

I get this when I zero out the CCR, add $257 ($64250*0.4%) of the luxury surcharge into the govt fees field, and adjust the tax rate

interested in this, just PM you

I’ve got an offer for a $74055 MSRP 2019 XC90 R for $59750 with all incentives except loyalty. (USAA included). Standard tax, title doc acq. fee and money factor not marked up. 36/12 lease is what I am looking at. From comments here, seems like it’s a great deal. Dealer claims very close to true cost with all the holdback.

That’s a great deal. I didn’t have loyalty nor USAA

Is it just me or does the calculator reflect the same numbers i plugged in?

It should. I told you exactly which inputs I changed and nothing else.

Damn… Thats a great deal. Which dealership?

Fees section of leasematic has a “Luxury Tax” line, enter “0.04” there for 0.4% luxury tax over 45k.

Yes that’s exactly what i did, hence why i said the numbers line up

Volvo of Bridgewater in NJ

Would you mind posting the deal sheet with the personal info blacked out?

2 Likes

Second this request for the deal sheet. Thanks.

Could you tell me the dealership and your contact person at the dealership, please?

Thank you

Sent you a PM