2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription $603 $2281 DAS Help figuring out Lease Agreement

I cannot get the numbers to come even close in the calculator, I just picked up the car and I was hoping someone can help evaluate this lease.
This was a Demo, with 6,487 miles on it.

Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 2.44.56 PM

2019, Volvo XC90, Inscription, Advanced, Luxury
**MSRP: $70,430
**Selling Price: $54,049.55
**Monthly Payment: $603
**Cash Due at Signing: $2,288.81
**MSD: NA
**Incentives:$4,000

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12
**MF:.00144
**Residual:$39,552

**Region: NY
**Leasehackr Score: 9.4 But I do not think that is correct
Here is my attempt at the calculator.

It looks like the MF is inflated. The lease says the rent charge is $7,210.45. At 0.00144, the monthly rent charge is $140.55. Over 36 months, it’s $5,059.74. It looks like they’re using 0.00205. Did they tell you the MF they were using?

They did not tell me what MF they were using. I looked it up on Edmunds, I got the residual, sale price and DAS and I got the calculator close so I thought it was right.

You should always ask a dealer to disclose the full terms prior to signing.

I agree, does Volvo allow the dealers to inflate the MF? Also the Calculator has about $377 more in tax then on the lease agreement.

How does the RV% work in these loaners? Is there a penalty based on the mileage?

I believe so, I think .20 a mile but do not quote me.

Yes, it’s $0.20 per mile. The residual ass correct. A dealer can inflate MF to make a profit. That is why you always check it before signing.

I till can’t get the calculator to come out close even with raising the MF, and tax is off less if I move the rebate to non-taxable.

I don’t know much about lease nunbers but this looks like a great deal though especially in East coast. Can I ask you where you got this one from? Thanks

PM’d you, I would just get that MF down after they quoted next time.

If it’s volvo of Queens be careful they marked up a friend’s on final paperwork when original quote wasn’t marked up.

I got a NJ dealer to go $3k DAS with $585 per month w/ 12k per year on an identical vehicle. It seems they aren’t moving as quickly as their comp set. Press them for more, or walk away.

They do sell, it’s that Volvo historically doesn’t sell as many cars as some other luxury brands.

The XC90 was popular in June, posting the best sales month of 2019 at 3,475 cars sold, a 7.6 percent increase versus June 2018.

1 Like