2019 Volvo XC90 36/15k Evaluation

I will def. share the dealership after my deal is completed tomorrow. Are you on the east coast?

So recently in Seattle area, I’ve got a quote from a dealer on XC90 mentioned below.

2020 XC90 AWD T5 Momemtum
MSRP: 53,990
Cap Cost: 48,000
Sales Tax: 2,012
Dealer/State Fees: 650.00
Actual price: 50,662
Rebate: 515.29
Net Residual: 35,093
Drive off: 3,515

Down: 3000
Term: 36
Miles: 12000
Monthly: 512 excluding tax
With WA State it’s going to 650/month incl tax.

What do you think ? Is it a good deal? And, my dealer mentioned I’m eligible for A Plan Discount which gets from Corporate.

If it includes a plan, it isn’t a good deal. A plan locks you in at a discount much lower than you can normally negotiate.

To really evaluate, you need MSRP, selling price, MF, incentives, etc

1 Like

No way that’s correct. Pretty sure WA just taxes the monthly payment

1 Like

You mean it is a good deal or WA state is eating more on monthly on 650?

He’s saying that it’s unlikely that Wa sales tax is 27% and that going from $512 to $650 a month is not a result of adding tax.

2 Likes

Woah, seems like the dealer is adding up something then to get up till 650 then.

Def. not a good deal just from the face of it. If you don’t have the time to negotiate, try working with a broker on this site. Plenty of really good ones. Idk if Mike @Bostoncarconcierge can ship a car out there to you but he may be a good resource for you.

MSRP: 62,930
10 MSD = 6k
MF: .00062
RV: 56%
Loaner with 1500 miles
DAS: 6k + 1st month (will check on waiver for 1st payment)
Monthly: 553 WITH VA tax rolled in

• I don’t qualify for loyalty with pull ahead. Doing a pull ahead by 7 months on a S90 (already over mileage)
    Dealer wouldn’t budge more and nobody was coming close to this vehicle’s payment with VA taxes rolled in. Had to get it done before programs change. Will post final update once everything is all said and done

**Another member said there was a popup/temporary $500 incentive which I’ll ask about tomorrow. Applying for the allstate bonus drive after I sign which will get me another $500 + $50 Amazon GC for “test driving”

This. Tax in Seattle ranges from 10.4% to 10.6% on leases.There is no way your base monthly went from $515 to $650 without something else being added to the deal.

I am thanks so much!!

There’s no lease support for 2019 anymore, do you still want the dealerships name?