2019 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Momentum in NJ

PLEASE HELP

Would anyone mind chiming in on this deal I was just offered and offer any advise on where I could save and counter them

2019 XC60 T6 R-Design w/ Polestar & Air Suspension

15k Miles per year / 36 Months

$62,000 MSRP
Sale Price - 52,398
Residual - 53%
Factor - .00089
Acquisition - $995
Dealer Fee, Reg, Title - $872.95
Tax $1783.25

Picture of offer is below

Here are all the options

You need to find out what rebates/incentives are included in that discount to know how much negotiating is possible.

6500 rebate and I believe that’s it

You’re at 5% pre-incentive rebate. On a 19, you want to be targeting 10-12%, so you need to take another 3-4k off.

Doing MSDs will save you a bunch of money as well.

2 Likes

Ok that’s what I figured, so I should be at $49,000 as the sale price correct?

Does everything else look ok? Residual percentage, etc??

I just started reading on the MSD, from what I understand it’s like cash in escrow correct?

49 would be a good price.

You’ll need to verify with Edmunds the mf/rv for your area.

MSDs are basically money in escrow to buy down the interest rate. Probably save you around $2k over the life of the lease.

1 Like

Appreciate the info, I have to give them a counter offer tomorrow. I really liked the car but I need to get a good deal. Thanks so much for the info

Yes you can @ddalfonso71 . Take a look at the Volvo spreadsheet for @Bostoncarconcierge.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/bostoncarconcierge-september-volvo-thread-almost-any-state-updates-made-9-6-be-the-first-with-a-t8-polestar/138036?u=adk

1 Like

why don’t you just look at the pre-baked deal i have posted on the same exact car for $200 a month less?

3 Likes

and local to the tri-state…

haha imagine it was at one of the dealerships i use??

I believe I was looking at your deal page, or was led there by a link. Would you lower the sales price to 49k? Also what colors do you have available. Feel free to DM me

Question for the OP — were they quoting you an actual car on the lot? The MSRP is $62k even, which seems odd to me.

1 Like

Yes it was a car on the lot

2019 White XC60 R Design w/ Polestar
-Air Suspension
And some other packages, the list is up too

Now that i am looking, i see that $62k even seems to be a rather common MSRP for your spec XC60. Just seemed odd to have a round number like that.

Side note: If I have the dealer correct, it looks like the car you are looking at has only been in their inventory for 4 days. They may not be willing to go as deep with the discount on a new-to-them unit as if you were to find an aged unit.

First time here on the forum. I have an expiring S60 lease with 8 payments left and looking to pull ahead with the XC60.
Looking at the following deal 2019 T6 Momentum with premium and multimedia in NJ - this was the first offer dealer sent over.
36 months and 12k miles No MSDs

MSRP $54,690
Selling Price $45,808
Residual - 55%
Money Factor .00043

Due at signing:
Bank Fee $995
Doc $369
DMV $100
First Month Payment: $470
Down Payment: $0
Upfront Fees: $1,464
Upfront Taxes: $1,559
Total Due at signing $3,492

8.9% off pre-incentive on a leftover 19 is definitely leaving some meat on the bone

What do you think I should be eyeballing? 12% - 15%?

There isn’t that much meat there. 10-12 would be where I’d be trying to hit.