2019 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD Loaner

Looking to lease 36/10 on a 2019 XC60 T5 MOM AWD, ex loaner car with 4k miles on it.
Has advanced, multimedia, premium packages, and 20" wheels

I checked over at Edmunds and they said couldn’t get latest MF/RV due to loaner status of car.

Here is a copy of a quote sheet. After reading/researching various topics I’m not sure it’s a good deal, and there are there things like items 15 and 16 being the exact same amount which looks odd.

Many thanks in advance for any help given.

Just get the mf/RV/incentives numbers for a non loaner and subtract $.25 a mile from the residual for the mileage penalty.

What is the sales price pre-incentive?

There are verified broker deals here for XC90 at a lower monthly. I know you are lookin for XC60 but at the same price point does it hurt?

$44,490, and thanks for the new/loaner adjustment calc

Are you sure that’s pre-incentive and not post-incentive?

Reach out to the brokers on here in your area who have great Volvo deals.

@Bostoncarconcierge @nyclife @aronchi

apologies, they list the MSRP, and then a “WAS” price of 52k and a “NOW” price of 44,490. So it could be the 52k but no incentives are listed alongside either one, and that 52k seemed too high.

I think I’ll do that, thanks

1 Like

If you want to evaluate the lease, you’ll want to figure out what the actual MSRP is, what incentives are available, what the RV is, and what the MF is.

From there, you can determine the pre-incentive discount to target, if there’s a MF markup and compare that against other numbers. Without all this info, you’re just firing into the dark.