2019 Volvo XC 60, first time leaser

, , , ,

Hello forum,

First time leaser here in new England area, specifically RI. Have been wanting a new car after having a 9 year old work horse at the moment.

Here is the best I have had so far from dealer in MA
2019 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription AWD
MSRP $ 54540
Discount $ 5700
Adjusted Price $ 48840
Tax 7%
Net Price $52,259
Monthly $625 for 39 months 10k Mileage $625 DAS with 0 down
Residual 54% = $ 28291

I have been at this for almost 3 weeks now and have been unable to find a better deal than this one. I was trawling through the forums and could not find any one who had scored a decent deal for the 2019 XC 60 at least in the NE. It seems people have been getting better deals on XC 90s. I can hold on for more months for better deals.

I can get you a much better deal! I’ll PM you

2 Likes

Can you ping me as well? Looking for an SUV in NJ…

I’m not the right guy for NJ

New England yes

Who has good Volvo SUV (XC40/60) deals in NY/NJ these days?

A quick gander at the Edmunds forums seemed to indicate that Volvo has no incentives this month and dealers are offering virtually no discounts.

This is correct

Looking into XC40s in CT - are you able to help with that?

Of course!

We can overnight paperwork from MA and deliver to CT for a very small fee, or you can come and pick it up.

Feel free to text me at 339 364 0356.

@Bostoncarconcierge Same here. Looking for a great deal on XC60 T5 momentum in MA/ New England.

Sure!

Shoot me a text at 3393640356

@Bostoncarconcierge done.

Welcome to the strange world of leasing! I think you have some room to move here honestly. Unfortunately, the RV is not really negotiable and it’s not that great. Another $2-3k off and you are good!

@gc2a Have you had any luck with xc40 xc60 lease deals in nj??

I’ve never tried leasing one for myself or anyone I know. From what I understand, they can be hard to lease now due to weak incentives and little dealer discount.

Yes, having same issue with the S60s