2019 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum AWD Lease Wanted

Damn, why cant it be sale price…than incentives???

That would be like $369 right?

PS really appreciate you running it

For some reason you think there is 20% of margin in a brand new car before incentives? I’m not a Volvo expert by any stretch, but that would be highly unlikely. My understanding is 10-12% is about as good as it gets…

Anyway, I’ve given you the foundation calculations - now you can update it for yourself and see where the numbers fall. But $625 doesn’t feel that unreasonable given the low residual. Whether it is worth it to you is a totally different story.

The S90 3XX per month deals are long gone…

2 Likes

Yes, would hope they wanted to move an 18.
The residual is awful lol.
Going to have to wait for anythingvi want?

Is this a question or a statement? If $625 isn’t what you want to pay, then I’d say you need to wait…

1 Like

Indeed, thank you again @28firefighter

@28firefighter you were right on.

The $7,250 is included in the discount being that it is considered dealer cash and not a rebate.

Sales tax - $1,363.08
Luxury tax - $185.60
Doc fee - $456.75
Motor vehicle - $401.00
Tire tax - $7.50
Online process fee - $7.70

I get within $3 of their numbers…

1 Like

Thanks again! Going to need a crazy discount on S60s or S90s for my miracle :slight_smile:

I was thinking the same thing reading through this! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks so, haha.

1 Like

Actually, you could get a Tempaspare in the last S60. I have one; it came in very handy when I hit a hole that got 5 cars at a time on 287!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You are not getting to a payment of 340 per month on that car… I’ll save you the trouble

1 Like

Oh i know that :slight_smile: but how about $420/month in the next few months?

They are probably going to pull support on these for next month or march, so probably not

I guess 2018 was the time.

Here goes your Consumer Reports

What will happen next month? Last month of the financial year?

To that I say…#AAA