2019 Volvo S60 T6 Inscription Initial Dealer Quote

Below is the initial quote from a dealer in CA (I live in NV…inventory is scarce here). Seems high to me. My initial offer was 12% off the $55,135 MSRP before incentives (roughly $48.5K). Looks like they used the incentives to get down to that approx price, rather than getting to that price before incentives. As is, it appears like they are giving a 7.6% discount off sticker, then adding in the incentives to get the cap cost to where it’s at. Though I don’t understand their $161 cap cost reduction or why that’s there.

Am I reading that correctly? I’m trying to do a 36/15K lease with zero down, DAS of first month’s payment and fees/taxes.

Here, he has August deals in the spreadsheet. Check them out and either hire him or use it to get an idea.

Thanks, I will take a look.

Latest:

36 mo/15K in NV
MSRP: $55,135
Selling Price: $49,950 (9.4% discount, pre-incentives)
Incentives: $1,750 lease cash + $2,000 Volvo allowance
Down: $0
Cap Cost Reduction: $191 (confused about this)
MSD: 0
Residual: 54%
MF: 0.00077

Monthly (pre-tax): $537
DAS: $1,034 (first month + cap cost reduction + tax on cap cost reduction + fees)
LH Score: 8.2 years

Thoughts? I am confused why there is a cap cost reduction of $191. Where does that come from and why would it be there if I asked for $0 down but would pay DAS of first month + fees?

I can’t quite get the DAS to match up in the calculator.

S60 Quote