2019 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum - $399/mo, 1st mo. + 9 MSDs DAS (36/12k)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum FWD
Color: Osium Grey
MSRP: $41,440
Discount: $7,840 (Lease cash + Volvo allowance, negotiation remainder)
Sales Price: $33,600
Monthly Payment: $399.15
Drive-Off Amount: $4,449.15 (9 MSDs @ $450 each + 1st month)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00002 (originally .00047)
Residual: 55%
Region: South (Central TX)
Leasehackr Score: 9.1 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: LH Calculator

Background: This is my first ever lease, so I went into this process absorbing as much as humanly possible as a lurker on the forum. This is primarily a daily commute car for me, so I knew small SUV at the largest and mid-size sedan at the smallest. This was to be an upgrade from my '15 Passat, so I originally thought I’d be going with a fully-loaded Jetta, but that proved to be about as expensive. I was pretty open to whatever as long as it had leather, a turbo, and decent MPG, so I started off by researching highest-residual vehicles and cross-referencing them against current deals. That kind of went by the wayside because I found that those vehicles with really great residuals like Honda and Toyota didn’t come down in price much (if at all) in my area. After realizing that, I was inspired by a lot of the posts that I read here on folks getting luxury vehicles for sub $400 monthly. The S90 was actually my dream car until they redesigned the S60 as its mid-size counterpart. With that in mind, I scoped out dealers within 100 miles on CarGurus with aging inventory. This particular vehicle sat on the lot for over 5 months, which helped a ton with negotiation because the dealer wanted it off the lot. I was able to get rubber mats and a full vehicle tint thrown in for free as well.

If anyone has questions beyond what I shared above, please feel free to ask.

I officially sign on Friday, and I will share pics then :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Congrats on your new car!

1 Like