2019 Toyota Yaris 24-month lease 12k miles/yr $351/month

Read the message boards and get a broker.

The Leasing 101 section will provide a lot of guidance - https://leasehackr.com/blog?category=Leasing%20101

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Dude, I signed a 3/36k Civic EX lease two years ago for $224/month being an idiot and not doing enough research on leases. Please don’t sign any of these deals. You’re going to pay over $300 for a YARIS and that’s just stupid.

Like someone else said, just buy it new and finance it at that point.

Lowest trim…$15,600. If you negotiated $0, had $0 incentives, and put $0 down… after taxes you’re at about $314/month for a 60 month loan. Assuming 4.9% interest rate.

You can get a s-box for a lot less than that monthly. In the name of all that’s holy contact a broker.

1 Like

A plain Toyota is fine, just not at BWM / Lexus pricing. I gave you an example above for a Kia Forte / Optima that fits your needs and saves you $150-200/mo, and keeps insurance costs low. The Forte is on par w/ Corolla and Optima a step up.

The Toyota dealers are taking advantage of you, and you’re helping them do it, since you’re getting advice here, and don’t seem to want to take any of fit

1 Like

you’re civic deal makes you look like an einstein compared to him spending 300+/mo on a sh*tbox

“To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.”

Right!? Might as well have the admins move me up to Trusted Hackr

1 Like

I would like to say that I am not ignoring your advice, I am not signing any leases quite yet. I will look into your suggestions (and please do keep them coming)!
I just feel like my handicap in the leasing process is that I’m not willing to do more than 24-month lease, and am not willing to buy (because I don’t want to have the headache of having to sell it later).
I also don’t want to do a swap-a-lease because I need the car in 2 weeks, and I read that those can take a long time to transfer.

Um then buy a low mileage used Corolla.

The entire point of leasing is to have full warranty coverage and get more for your monthly payment than you otherwise could by financing/purchasing.

What possible logic is there to only care about reliability and repair costs when any lease that stays within the bumper to bumper warranty period will have no repair costs?

I have heard this lame statement so many times. I have never understood it.

What headache is there??? You can sell a car to Carvana, Vroom, etc. online in about 5 minutes. Driving to a carmax or local dealer to trade in might take all of 30 minutes.

I get his insurance thing, also understand where he’s coming from on the vehicle spending time in the shop(if that’s what he means) but problem is that he’s not shopping for 100k range rovers or a maserati, the majority of new cars don’t have much trouble within their warranty period plus everything is covered anyway.

I don’t think there are any more suggestions to give. You’ve shot them all down. No one can help you at this point. You have to help yourself.

In terms of fixing the car up, I don’t mean something that’s covered by warranty, but I mean what happens if there’s a fender-bender. High-end car parts costs much more than toyota car parts

5 Likes

image Angry GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

I probably just violated some rule with that GIF. Sorry. There just aren’t any words that can be used here.

1 Like

this has to be the best trolling ever on this site.

1 Like

Have you taken the time to search marketplace thread instead of playing Toyota dealers against each other on a bad deal?

20 seconds of scrolling and you can save $3-4K… heck take a 36 month lease on the civic and turn it in early…still cheaper.

2 Likes

I will look at the marketplace thread.

I am not familiar with the penalties of breaking a lease early, I thought they’d be really bad and never worth it. So thanks for pointing that out, and I’ll take that into consideration as well.

Are you also interested in buying these magic clothes from methat only super intelligent people are able to see?

2 Likes