Toyota specials! UPDATED: SEP2019

, , ,

Hello all, my name is Eric from PENN Toyota family owned and operated business for 50 years now on long island, NY. We’re not brokers and all vehicles must be picked up from our facility!

Please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have on Toyota vehicles!

NO DEALER / BROKER FEES

FOLLOWING OFFERS ARE 10K/36MO LEASE FROM TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES. **MILITARY, COLLEGE REBATE AND LOYALTY ARE NOT INCLUDE, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL VERIFY YOUR ELIGIBILITY AND APPLY ON LEASE PAYMENT.

*** TOTAL $999 DUE AT SIGN (INCLUDES 1ST MO, TAG, TAX, AND FEES!) ***

2020 COROLLA LE - $249/MO

2019 CAMRY LE - $299/MO

2019 RAV4 LE AWD - $349/MO

2019 HIGHLANDER LE - $349/MO

NO SURPRISES / EXTRA CHARGES / FEES

FOLLOWING OFFERS ARE 10K/36MO LEASE FROM US BANK.

*** TOTAL $2,499 DUE AT SIGN (INCLUDES 1ST MO, TAG, TAX, AND FEES!) ***

19 TACOMA SR5 DBL CAB $38K MSRP - $269/MO

19 TACOMA TRD SPORT DBL CAB $40K MSRP - $289/MO

FOR VEHICLE AVAILABILITY AND DIFFERENT MILEAGE PROG OR MODEL VEHICLE PLEASE PM ME

2 Likes

any deals on the rav4 adventure or xse?

19 RAV4 ADV

How about any Corolla love?

Any CrewMax limited deals or pro’s?

Sorry… nothing on Pros but yes on CrewMax as well! (70% residual)

any specific trim level you are lookin for? LE, SE…

2020 Corolla LE just Acq and Taxes up front 12/36

Any deals on a TRD sport?

we have crazy specials using credit union for longislanders (nassau/suffolk county) with 76-78% residual

anything good with sienna? =)

deliver to CALI?

is my offer/deal worth $1100 transport cost? i do have a good reliable transporter who i use regularly for prius prime deliveries to cali and its about $900-$1100 depending on season

if you take out the DAS on the HL XLE then its good for me as i can arrange for transport thru my business

pm me for details and check my inventory out, find the right car with color/opts/accs and send me the stock # i can make it zero das rolling taxes and acq into the payment for you.

Camry hybrid LE?

would something like this work for you? read the equipment/options Please pm me for details!

Sure camry hybrid le has good program right now, pm me your zip code, miles/36k please.

Sorry that meant to be a pm.

Any deals on Highlander SE?