2019 Toyota Yaris 24-month lease 12k miles/yr $351/month

In terms of fixing the car up, I don’t mean something that’s covered by warranty, but I mean what happens if there’s a fender-bender. High-end car parts costs much more than toyota car parts

5 Likes

image Angry GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

I probably just violated some rule with that GIF. Sorry. There just aren’t any words that can be used here.

1 Like

this has to be the best trolling ever on this site.

1 Like

Have you taken the time to search marketplace thread instead of playing Toyota dealers against each other on a bad deal?

20 seconds of scrolling and you can save $3-4K… heck take a 36 month lease on the civic and turn it in early…still cheaper.

2 Likes

I will look at the marketplace thread.

I am not familiar with the penalties of breaking a lease early, I thought they’d be really bad and never worth it. So thanks for pointing that out, and I’ll take that into consideration as well.

Are you also interested in buying these magic clothes from methat only super intelligent people are able to see?

2 Likes

I think this dude is trolling us.

4 Likes

Explore 24 month options! I think what everyone here is trying to say is paying $350/month for a Toyota Yaris or Corolla is ludicrous and you should stop entertaining that idea…

Yep, I realized that very soon haha. I will definitely be exploring other options.

I drive a lot of rental cars. The Forte is surprisingly nice, nicer than most of the Toyotas I’ve driven. Even if it didn’t lease as well as a Toyota I’d get that or an Elantra before a Yaris or Corolla.

OP please hire a broker: for the cost of one lease payment YOU will save thousands.

Insurance is also not much of variable. I switched from VW Jetta $20k MSRP into Toyota Tacoma $40k MSRP and my insurance cost didn’t change at all. So no, more expensive car isn’t necessarily would cost more to insure.

1 Like

pickup trucks are almost always better insurance wise, bad comparison.

I pay $80 a month for a 65k f150 platinum
I pay $150 a month for a 65k bmw 530i

ymmv. My fiancée’s rates went down about 25% going from a Silverado to a terrain.

OP just call your insurance agent or broker and ask for a bunch of quotes.

similar msrp? guess it depends on the area.

It would be my first time using a broker – do you think I would be able to get a car through a broker within 2 weeks?

With month-end 2.5 days away, I’m sure you can get a car in 2 days if you’re ready to sign.

1 Like

Are dealers more likely to give you a better deal at the end of the month?

Mods, please close this thread down, and consider removing this account. It’s becoming obvious that this person is just messing w/ folks.And their profile has absolutely no relevant info included.

2 Likes