2019 Toyota Tundra Crewmax SR5 4X4 - $220.51/mo plus tax, $1380 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Toyota Tundra Crewmax SR5 4X4

MSRP: $40,395
Monthly payment: $220.51/mo plus tax. I pay $241/mo including LA County Tax.
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 6,707
Maturity mileage: 24,000
Effective miles per month: ~1,000
Maturity date: 8/18/21

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $1,380
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $150 Application Fee (Bank did not mention about transfer fee)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition: Sexy…hahaha I wish I could keep her, but my commute will change in the next month for work so I will need a fuel efficient vehicle. No scratches or dings. I have taken great care of her. She feels good to drive daily, but will cost more than I should spend if I keep her…hahaha
(Willing to trade the flatbed cover for a bottle of scotch…single malt)
Let me know if you have any questions. I believe I put everything on there, but I may have missed something.

Photos:

2 Likes

You should find out. IIRC it’s something like $500

I pm’d you.

Just spoke the bank. They are mailing me a package for someone to assume the lease and all the fees associated with it. They only told me about the $150 application fee, but that was it. They said the rest will be in the package that is being mailed out to me. I asked again about any additional fees for the buyer and they said it will be in the package. Not very helpful talking to them on the phone, but I will see what I get in the mail and then update the listing.
Thank you for pointing it out.

Dear Admin. This is my listing that I would like to remove please. Given the current situation that we are all facing at the moment, I would like to remove my listing. I do not need to get rid of my vehicle anymore because I am currently working from home.

1 Like