2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road -DC 4x4 $250/month

We decided it was time to replace our 5 y/o Altima. I’ve been looking at Tacomas for a few weeks and recently an opportunity presented itself to seamlessly offload the Altima so we moved forward. If this were a manual I think I would be under $230/month but the wife can’t drive manual and didn’t want to be restricted to just one vehicle. Everything was negotiated via email/phone with the SM and all numbers agreed to prior to going to the dealer. I can’t say enough about how easy he made it. Ultimately we decided to delay actual delivery until tomorrow since we would have been there until well after 5 to get in the F&I office.

I’m pretty happy with the deal overall and appreciate some clarifying information from @Cody_Carter on incentives and one pay leases.

EDIT: Updated #'s due to the contract being rejected, which was the result of overpayment.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, DC, Auto, Quicksand
MSRP: $39,751
Sale Price $36,101 ~9% off
Monthly Payment: $235
Drive-Off Amount: $5,660 (one pay lease), $302 DMV/Doc Fees
Months:24
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.00165 (after one pay reduction of .00100)
Residual:81%
Incentives:$1,750
Region:Northeast

6 Likes

Really well done for anywhere, let alone Pittsburgh!

3 Likes

Thank you sir.

I’m starting to look at Tacomas… out of all the different models, does anyone know which one tend to have the higher RV? I don’t want to overload Edmunds lol

The 4 cylinders have the highest at 82% on a 24 month lease. If you go for the TRD line, Off-road has the highest at 81% after 24 months.

1 Like

Thanks… I’m in FL. For some reason I was told at Edmund’s 24 months is not available.
36 month on the I4 was at 77%. I’m checking on the TRD now.

Congrats @pensfan83! Enjoy!

1 Like

Toyota dealerships in FL use SETF instead of TFS, so programs will differ from the OP.

1 Like

Lowest I was able to get in Pittsburgh is $275 with 1k down had to go to Philly via a broker on here on the forums got $255 36 months with $255 drive off

Had I not done one pay and been able to get a lower MF than the subvented rate AND the $1,000 customer cash I would have been over $300 with nothing but first pmt, doc, and DMV. That made the difference here.

Hi, I sent you message, are you able to share the dealer?

Thanks