2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD White/Black / $485 a month / INCENTIVES / dealer maint /

2019, Toyota, Rav4, and XLE AWD:

MSRP: 27,450
Monthly payment : $485
Buyout Amount: $19850 (if u decide to purchase after lease)

Current mileage: 4303
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month:1000
Maturity date: 10/02/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Will pay for fees, half of shipping costs out of state, will put down 5-6 grand to lower monthly payments.

Financial institution: Toyota Financial
Transfer fee: $250 (I will cover)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand new, no accidents, dealer maintenance for first 2 years, no down payments necessary, about 32 months left on lease.

Photos:

Payment is about $200 dollars a month too high. Will need to offer serious cash incentive to move this. Will have better luck on swapalease and leasetrader.

1 Like

how much of an incentive is reasonable?

Like $6 grand or more for anyone to even consider

3 Likes

I am trying to get rid of this asap, 6 grand is doable.

Yikes

Care to share the reason why?

If it’s too personal don’t share. Just curious why the desperation only if you’re comfortable.

Yep 6K drops monthly $187 dollars - right about where I said you would need to be. @Bostoncarconcierge

1 Like

I leased it for my EX but things have changed and I took the lease back so now i just want to get rid of it without having to terminate the lease.

Thanks for sharing

Best of luck sir

1 Like

Get me $200/month and I’ll start the process tomorrow

I will call Toyota financial tomorrow and see how much i will have to put down. If Jackals math is right i will be putting down around 5 or 6 grand. You can message me for contact info.

Sorry to hear OP!

Yeah, agree with the other posters though… This would be a tough sell to/for anyone on this forum. Try Swapalease, you may have better luck there.

If you put $6K down to reduce the monthly, it makes the overall deal somewhat reasonable. Good luck

That’s a freaking ridiculous, laughable price! My wife’s 2017 XLE( before redesigned) less than 300 out the door and nothing down! Please don’t pay that price,let them know we won’t be fooled into paying this ridiculous prices!

Check the buyout price and what carvana or vroom offers you. Might be less then $6000 underwater

3 Likes

I will try carvana.

In addition, don’t start at 6K on leasetrader or swapalease. I would start with 3K and see if you get any bites or negotiate from there. Less knowledgeable and less aggressive on those 2 sites compared to here.

When you need another car, come here first and get informed or use a broker here for $200-400 bux and get a hassle free experience. A broker here for a couple hundred could have got you this car for under $300 a month with minimal down (like 1st month only).

Thank you for the information, I am already on swapalease. And i do not normally lease but in the future i will use this forum.

Thank you for everything.

Kudos to you for not getting defensive. Many would and you’ve taken the feedback well.

5 Likes

Typically, Vroom offers more than carvana. So I would really consider it. You could try Carmax as well.

Can lease 2 rav 4s for that price.