Monthly payment (pre-tax): 370.58
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 3,750
Maturity mileage: 32,555
Effective miles per month:1,206
Maturity date: 5/20/2022

MSD due (if any):$0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new, lessee (if any): I will pay 1st month of payment and $200.00 Transfer Fee, once credit is approved and transfer is complete.

Financial institution: Toyota Financial Services
Transfer fee: 200.00 (I will pay)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
It is the Base Model, Comes with FREE Toyota Logo Seat-belt covers. Never smoked in, no pets. Very Clean vehicle. Amount still owed on Vehicle : 19,850.84 good until 5/19/2020
*Reason for wanting to get out of the lease is I work from home now and do not need a 2nd vehicle anymore. I love the car but would rather not have to pay for it if it just sits in the garage and collects dust…

Photos:

I think you may have a difficult time moving this here. Have you gotten a purchase quote from carvana and vroom instead to compare against your current buy out?

1 Like

Updated title to meet forum standards

Carvanna offfered me 16, 070 and Vroom offered me 16, 700. I have this vehicle listed on Swapalease as well but I believe that i will not have much luck there…I need at least an 18k + offer for me to be able to accept their offer…

Thank you dukez, I had a feeling that I did it incorrectly. So much to learn. :wink:

How far off of your current payoff is that?

Close to 4k that I absolutely do not have lol

Just as an option, and to play with numbers. If you were to provide an incentive, payment would drop approximately $40 per month, per $1000 incentive.

Yeah this will need an incentive or two. $370+tax is basically a finance figure for a $20k car like this.

@daveydave424 so you think that I might get more interest if I offered more than payment of 1st two payments (371 +371).If I sold to Vroom for the 16,700, it would be like making 9 more payments of 370 anyways. hmm.

Next time you lease a car, please post your deal here before you pull the trigger

2 Likes

Here is what I’m suggesting you consider: If you need to get out of this lease, and the best 3rd party offer will put you about 4000 in negative equity, take a quarter, or half that amount, and provide it as an incentive for whoever takes over your lease. It will drop the monthly to a more attractive price.

3 Likes

@joeblogs I definitely will! I only wish I had found you all Last May before I made this mistake!