Monthly payment: 237.72 with CA tax

Current mileage: 10,500
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 813
Maturity date: 10/11/2022

Financial institution: Toyota Financial
Transfer fee: $200

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Just had 10K mile service completed at Marin Toyota, have included photo of paperwork showing everything is still almost new. All service has been done at the dealership. There is a scratch on the passenger quarter panel which I have included a photo of. I am needing to get a larger car due to a growing family. Not sure this was a great lease deal on it’s own, but hope it might be for someone else since they will not be needing to put any money down like I did.

Photos:

a1e0e382-8395-4fa1-a1a1-52d6a2b52bfc

You would be better off headlining the pretax number and then stating both in the body

I would post this on SAL. There is a dealer here that has this exact car for the same payment with 500 DAS, brand new.

Thank you for the tips!

I assume that would be a 36m lease? Someone might be looking for a shorter term + not having to go down to OC from NorCal.

But yeah if the OP doesn’t get any traction from free exposure on here, cars.com, Craigslist and other forums then SAL is the place to go. Just get the basic package

I assume the scrape on the rear quarter has not been repaired? If that’s the case, you may want to get an estimate on it, as that will matter to a potential transferee. Likely it would need to be fixed prior to lease end to avoid charges.

That’s a scratch.

1 Like

It has not, which I why I included the photo.

When I took it in for service this week Toyota said they’d give me the lease payoff amount if I were to trade it in on a different car there and to not worry about repairing it, so I didn’t get it quoted anywhere. I would simply trade it but I don’t want to go with a Toyota or any of the used cars they had in inventory.

Yes, it was 36 month lease.