2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE - $310/month, 23 months, 38k miles remain, ***See link in post for pics!

This is my current lease that I am trying to get someone to takeover for me. I am in need to begin to commute and cannot have the lease vehicle. So this is just basically a lease transfer

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE
Location: Northeast PA/ Lehigh Valley PA/ Philadelphia PA/ Cherry Hill NJ. I currently reside in the Cherry Hill NJ area. But have family in Philadelphia/Lehigh Valley and can travel there.

MSRP: $29,483
Monthly payment: $310.42

Current mileage: 6700
Maturity mileage: 45,000
Effective miles per month: 1600 miles per month
Maturity date: 3/4/2022
NO DAS

Financial institution: Toyota Financial Services
Transfer fee: $200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Vehicle is in perfect condition. I have not driven the car a lot since I am very close to work. So on most days I am walking. No accidents with the car at all. Tires still seem brand new since the car only has 6700 miles on it. And 98% of those miles are highway/turnpike miles. Car does excellent on gas and has some nice acceleration. Gas mileage is listed at 51 city and 53 highway. The car color is dark gray with black/dark gray interior. There are 23 months left on this car as of 4/4. I also have 2 key fobs for the vehicle, I have the all weather floor mats and cargo mat and the cargo net for the trunk.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eNwQ16WLWy3PuD6MHXsCn63kuMYaOjzj?usp=sharing

Good deal for a hybrid! If it doesn’t sell here I think it’ll go quick on swapalease

Not to mention a ton of miles to be used. Sadly, the majority of the population is driving very little these days, so that will likely limit your customer pool considerably.

2 Likes

Just update the OP with photos.

You’ll get a fraction of the attention without photos.

1 Like

Whats the lease buyout/residual? And whats the current payoff?

Better mileage than the higher trims. With so much mileage, this should go easily on SAL.

Don’t bump up 6+ month old threads … just PM the OP