2019 Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance $608/month - 23 months/1100 miles per month left

It has Autopilot, it does not have FSD.

I have started the transfer process with a buyer and will send an update if the process doesn’t lead to a successful transfer. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest.

PM a mod to reopen if you need.

Note that this is a repost of a previously closed thread. The last time that I posted this offer, I got so much interest that I decided against transferring since I realized I have a great deal, but this time I’ve come to the same conclusion that the family needs an SUV for where I’m moving to so the Tesla has got to go to a lucky new driver.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance

MSRP: $50,680
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $568.97
Effective monthly payment: $608.80

Current mileage: 10,700
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: >1000
Maturity date: August 2022

Financial institution: Tesla Financial
Transfer fee: $500

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent in practically new condition. (0-60mph in 3.2s).

• This is Stealth Performance model which was never made available for sale- I obtained it through a contact at Tesla and it’s how I was able to obtain the low monthly payment.

• It has Advanced Autopilot, it does not have Full Self-Driving.

• Tints were done and a few aftermarket accessories like faux-leather protector for center console and chargers for Android and Iphone.

• Annual mileage limit is 12,000 so this is way below miles.

• I am asking for a $750 fee in addition to the Tesla Finance transfer fee.

Include that in your title.

1 Like

Merged new post into prior/closed post and reopened. Please keep everything related to transferring this lease in this thread. Good luck transferring!

can you please post more pictures? just wanna gauge condition (i know you said perfect).

thanks!

Yes

Just saw this is still open, is this still available?

We have been waiting for the last 3 weeks for the title to be reassigned… will post update when and if the transfer is complete.

If it didn’t happen. Message me

Hi, Is this car still available?

We’ll assume this was transferred and close to avoid unnecessary bumps