2019 Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance $608/month - 23 months/1100 miles per month left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance

MSRP: $50,680
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $568.97
Effective monthly payment: $608.80

Current mileage: 9,900
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: >1000
Maturity date: August 2022

Financial institution: Tesla Financial
Transfer fee: $500

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent in practically new condition. (0-60mph in 3.2s).

Photos:

Update:

• Now available for swaps outside of FL.
  • This is Stealth Performance which was never made available for sale- I obtained it through a contact at Tesla and it’s how I was able to obtain the low monthly payment.
  • Tints were done and a few aftermarket accessories like protectors for center console and chargers for Android and Iphone.
  • I am asking for a $700 fee in addition to the Tesla Finance transfer fee.
8 Likes

This looks good for someone that wants a short Tesla lease. Still can’t get over the 0-60 times on these electric cars. It’s awesome and scary at the same time. Most people shouldn’t be driving a car this fast!

Based on Tesla’s website it looks like a good deal. Share how much you put down to get the payment there?

Good luck!

1 Like

Guessing “Stealth Performance” was an aftermarket hack, so your trim/MSRP in that calculation is probably incorrect.

Edit: Ignore the above comment. I didn’t know there was an actual model referred to as “Stealth Performance.”

Hmmm would be interested to know more about “stealth performance”

Also are the tires upgraded from the fuel efficient ones if it is indeed a hack?

I believe that’s just referring to the config… right?

1 Like

Yeah; Model 3s were available as ‘Stealth’ Performance; they don’t make them anymore, it’s a base Performance trim without the bigger wheels, bigger brakes, suspension change, spoiler and pedals. Still has track mode and performance motors but no red calipers, they have the Aero or whatever wheels the person ordered, and is listed as a performance in the MCU info screen.

Early Performance models had to have those options added on as a 5k option, they came without badges. Freemont still made them until really late 2019; they still came out as factory produced inventory cars, just very rarely.

8 Likes

Does Tesla allow full lease transfer?

Yes.

https://www.swapalease.com/help/lease-company/tesla-financial

Yea this is a great deal. Are you asking for just the transfer fee to be paid and no other $?

This is accurate, thank you. I had a contact working at Tesla who helped me locate the Stealth Performance model which represented around a $5000 discount on the floor Performance model.

Yes, although I am now having second thoughts about getting rid of it. I do realize it is a great deal and I wish I was on the other side of it. Perhaps asking for a transfer fee would help me decide to go through with it.

If nationwide transfers were allowed, and buying the car out at disposition was an option, maybe. Have you had that many people in FL express serious interest?

You can’t buyout M3 leases iirc.

Exactly. So whatever extra value might be here because of the options, no choice but to give it back in 23 months. If there was an option to buy it, and someone really wanted these options, maybe there is justification for a premium. Otherwise you’re competing against any other new Tesla lease.

1 Like

As of the 19th when Tesla finance responded to my inquiry nationwide transfers are back open again now.

So anyone, anywhere, could get this.

5 Likes

Still available and lowering fee to $500.

What is RV?

Tesla does not allow buying the Model 3 at the end of the lease, so RV might not matter.

3 Likes

Does this car have autopilot and full self driving?

I’m really interested