2019 Ram Laramie 1500 June 27th)

Farmflyer
19m
Hi. I am ending a lease in late July, 2018. Today is June 27th. I have been shopping around for a 2019 Ram Laramie in Chicago. I found one with level 2 package, fully loaded, 12” Uconnect screen, dual pane sunroof, leather seats, nav, etc.
MSRP: $60,345. Sale price $51,745. Initially quoted 10K/yr, 0 down, 36 mo, $630/mo.
Residual:56%. MF: .00098
I now have an offer of 12K/yr, 2K down(includes tax, title, fees, and 1st payment), at $587/mo. End of month deals are this Sat. Does this sound like a good deal, or should I wait until July. I cannot find many vehicles in this trim without the 40/20/40
front bench seat. Almost all of the other Laramie’s only have the 8” screen, and very few with dual pane sunroof. What is the lowest number I can get them down to? 4 different dealers will not budge below their e-price on their websites, but said they might be motivated the last day of June to meet their numbers. I have a Preferred Pricing control number, but was told their incentives are better than the PP plan numbers. Thanks for any advice!