2019 Ram 1500 Laramie - MSRP 58,345 - $550/Mo - Florida

fl
ram

After months of research and deciding what vehicle I wanted I narrowed down the search and received a deal I am happy with. Thanks to everyone on these forums for your teachings . Toughest part was finding a truck optioned the way I wanted (only 4 within 200 miles)

MSRP: $ 58,345
Selling Price: $ 49,483
Monthly Payment: $ 550
Cash Due at Signing: $ 550 (1st payment)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

Region: Florida

I love this thing

Great looking RAM, what Trim is that and what options, if you dont mind me asking

It was a Laramie, Black Appearance package (22’s), Level 2 equipment, 12" Nav, Advanced safety group, Power running boards, 3.92,

Thats what i am shopping for also. It seems a little high compared to all other lease deals. i know the big horn lease VERY well but no 12 screen. What part of FL? I am in Orlando

Live in Lakeland , truck was done at winter haven dodge. I couldn’t do a bighorn just was not what I wanted (diff wheels, nav,adv safety group, leather) to much to give up . Yes this was mostly dealer discount as the incentives are terrible right now .

Great your not the one i spoke to at the kids skate party are you?

nice looking truck, 22s tho thats interesting, is it a pleasure truck? how are you liking the 12 inch nav, it looks sick in the pictures.

@john94si Ha that wasn’t me man

@2pac Love this truck and ye its just a daily driver. 12 in display is good so far.

Waiting today to see how incentives are this month (December).

I got a deal from the GM at a local dealer similar to your deal but hoping the incentives went up or MF went down this month???

This AM i still see 0% for 72
https://www.ramtrucks.com/?sid=1037056&KWNM=ram+incentives&KWID=43700017970627986&TR=1&channel=paidsearch&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6JjgBRDbARIsANfu58F-MBS4x3hVOHJL06PSvoqi4-4YeoF08dtMkPpt4fEs8yk3KO-HK_YaAi5PEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yea my deal would of been a lot better with higher incentives (1500 at the time). I was happy with the price and its the exact truck i wanted so had to do it.