2019 RAM 1500 deals?

Do you need the 2019? One would think there would be aggressive deals on the 2018. I shopped a few months ago and found a model with the clothe bench for under 300 but wasnt ready to pull the trigger.

FCA is going to continue building the old body style Ram for a 2019 model year as well ā€“ so it is distinctly possible that the lease will stay more attractive on the old body style in the near term. Also helps them keep two plants going simultaneously as Warren Truck is not ready for its next model and Sterling Heights Assembly is building the new Ram DT.

the '19 is the only way to get the 12" UConnect screen :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been shopping this same vehicleā€¦

.00175 MF and 58% RV (36/12) is what Iā€™m being quoted with US Bank through the dealershipā€¦ due to some 2500 in incentives available to me I guessā€¦ According to the dealership CCAP has a better MF but no ā€œtax creditsā€ and no 2500 in rebatesā€¦

This is generally true of all FCA leases ā€“ CCAP will have the better MF but less cash incentive, Ally and US Bank will have higher MF/APR but larger lease cash offers. CCAP and US Bank residuals are usually close, Ally usually has the highest residual (but a higher APR to offset) so despite highest RV itā€™s hit or miss whether to not they are the best lease.

Thereā€™s nothing resembling a tax credit here on the Rams, so the dealership may be confused there.

Seems like a great deal! Hard to find Laramies with the 12ā€ screen.

Signed deal on Saturday not perfect but better than my last lease with 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L ($520 / 15K miles/ 39 Months)

2019 RAM Classic Express 4X4/5.7L V8

Via ALLY BANK
MSRP $44,775
Rebates: $10,250
Sale price $34,360
15K/39Mo
DAS $2055 + DMV Transfer plates
$370 Mo
MF: Unknown (based on Internet research 0.00124)
Residual: Unknown (EST 51%)

Man no discount just straight rebates.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? You donā€™t see the $165 discount? :joy:

3 Likes

Its my fault i had a plan going in but after test driving and being at the dealer for a while i got too anxious and blurted out the deal i wanted.

Realistically this could have easily been sub $300

Its ok man. Enjoy the ride. No point beating yourself over it at this point.

1 Like

any chance anyone have any updated info or could help me calculate any deals on the 2019 ram 1500 deals?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lease requires $3124 at delivery & includes $3000 Northeast BC Lease Cash (everyone qualifies), $500 Northeast Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash (everyone qualifies), $500 Conquest Rebate (must be current owner/lessee of non-Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge or Ram to qualify) & $3000 Northeast 2019 Bonus Cash (everyone qualifies). Or Less Pricing based on Down Payment, Mileage, Term, Trade-In (if applicable) & other factors which can lower your monthly payment; see dealer for details. Price includes all costs to be paid by a consumer except registration fees, licensing costs & taxes. All leasing subject to credit approval by primary lender. Lease is closed end & includes 10,000 mi p/year, 25Ā¢ p/mi thereafter & requires $0 Sec. Deposit & $0 Bank Fee. Lessee responsible for excess wear, tear, maintenance & mileage. CASH OR TRADE/TOP/TCOST/RESID: RAM Lease: $2999/$3000/$5999/$22,871.25. Offer valid on advertised vehicle only. Financing available for 36 mos. with approved credit in lieu of rebates. All vehicles sold cosmetically as is. World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram is not resp for type errors/omissions & photos are for illustration only. Offers expire 4/1/19.

Lucky me since this Ram 1500 was sold to me just last month and got it for 20% off and the owner didnā€™t even use it off road! Just need to replace and add some accessories.
Just wanna shout-out to all petite men. This really helped me

https://www.ramsareus.com/media/catalog/product/cache/6/thumbnail/1200x/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/r/a/xram_1500_82212091_1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YUNXuKN1w7.webp

Itā€™s a little investment but helped me. Itā€™s from https://www.ramsareus.com/sku/82212091ac.html but you can also get it in other mopar stores.

20% off what?