2019 Porsche Panamera 4 Lease

Hi Hackrs,

Just wondering if this lease is a good deal.
2019 Panamera 4
MSRP: $106,450
Sale Price: $95,000
Miles: 10k
Months: 39
Residual: 57%
Price per mo: $1287
Down: 5k (taxes, fees, and first mo)
One thing also to note is that they are taking care of the 3 months I have left on my MB CLS @ 820/mo payment.
Thanks.

What is the MF?

They aren’t taking care of anything, it’ll be rolled into your lease.

I believe it is .0023. With a 5.5 apr

MF isn’t APR so I’m not sure what the APR comment is.

Anyway the Rent charge alone on this is about $359 per month or $14k over term. Typical Porsche, makes a ‘good lease deal’ basically impossible.

Well remember, with cars like this it’s not so much if it’s a “good deal”, it’s how to minimize your overall cost.

If you purchase the car even at $95k, still got a $8k tax bill in most states and in 3 years and 30k miles the trade in will most likely be between $45-50k. So potentially out $45-50k If you finance just on the deprecation alone.

Vs the lease at $1250 a month and $5k down, that’s $53k. So in this case looks like financing might be the better deal unless can write the lease payment off under a business deduction.

I am also in the market for a similar car. Can you get me in touch with this dealer?

FYI to everyone Porsche does waive payments of competitors on the Panamera as a part of the “Welcome to Porsche program”

Hi, i’m interested in the same car. Mind letting me know which dealer you are using please?