2019 Panamera GTS Advise on options

Afternoon all,

I am new here but have spent several months reading up posts and suggestions on here. Apologies for long winded first post.

Aiming to buy my first Porsche. Did a test drive and still have the tingles 24 hours plus later.

I am interested in a 2019 Panamera GTS.

Options

Base - Panamera GTS
0L - Carmine Red
0N5 - Rear Axle Steering I.c.w. Power Steering Plus
1N3 - Power Steering Plus
1P7 - Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC Sport) Including Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
43X - 20" Panamera Design Wheels Painted In Satin Black
4M1 - Cupholder Covers (front)
8A4 - Surround View Camera System
8JU - Tinted LED-Matrix Headlights In Black Incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
8M1 - Rear Wiper
9VL - BOSE® Surround Sound-System
G1G - 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
GK - GTS Interior Package In Carmine Red
KS1 - Head-Up Display
P51 - Premium Package Plus
P55 - Assistance Package
Q1J - Adaptive Sport Seats (18-way) With Memory Package
QE1 - Storage Package
QQ1 - Ambient Lighting

Apparently was an ex-Porsche executive car on short term lease and has just over 4000 Km on it. MRSP CAD162,052 with equivalent new car on the configurator at CAD176,680. Offering 4.99 on lease and 5.99 finance.

I have hinted I am open to 7-10% off MRSP (not sure if that is presumptous of me) while the sales person has hinted they were unlikely to do more than 1-2%.

Given I have not bought a new car in over 10 years but have always leased having driven BMWs, there is a bit of a mental fence to jump over as the payments are quite high for what I had paid albeit for non-Porsche brands (I recognise what I am paying for badge, heritage etc) and I’d rather just finance it rather than lease.

Question is would you guys suggest buying a new one of the bat knowing it will take several months to be delivered, or do you think 14K less the price of an original new with 4km on the ODO is a good deal.

I have posted the initial proposed bill of sale below.

Please advise and thanks in advance.

I know you need help but the guys here only advise on lease terms. not purchases

I don’t like the idea of buying a Demo with a car like that. A Demo is driven by someone who didn’t have to pay for the car, so its very likely they beat on it. If not new, I’d rather buy used with low mileage.
Of course if this is pocket change for you, you might have a different opinion.

Thanks for your comments guys, what do you think of the lease option details which I attached and the MRSP?

Why would you pay so much for a car with 4K on the odo?

Canada must exist in some alternate universe. I’m surprised the manager didn’t try to close you then and there.