Effective miles per month: 1000
Maturity date: 7/28/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
The incentive for the new lessee (if any): $500.00

Financial institution: Nissan Infiniti Financial
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition, Non-smoker, Pet free, all services on time, actual and recent pictures uploaded

Photos:

1 Like

FYI you’ll remain liable once this is transferred

yes I am aware of that as Nissan will keep me on file as co-signer, but thanks for letting me know.

I wasn’t aware of that, either, that’s crazy. Gotta have a lot of trust in whoever you sign it over it to.

they do credit check before letting the lease transfer happen same as if they are the new buyers.

And if they stop making their payments…

And if they return it damaged…or not at all…

Remind you of the insurance, so in this case they will have the car insured and its not your responsibility.

Car insurance doesn’t cover wear and tear damage. If they don’t return it at all, your credit score is going to plummet

2 Likes

What is the probability of this to happen? and if this is the case why do we have Leasehackr or swaplease or leasetreaders in service?

100% of the time you damage your car. Also not all makes do this liability bs. Only a select few like Nissan. BMW does not, mb does not, etc.

Not returning happens when you give it to someone you don’t trust, vet them first.

Look it’s simple, you break the car outside of the wear and tear rules, it’s your fault and you pay. If you don’t give the expensive asset back, you pay.

Because most lessors, such as BMW, Mercedes, GM Financial, etc., don’t leave the original lessee liable. VW, Audi, Nissan, Infiniti all do

Unless it’s a family member or a good friend, I wouldn’t do it.

What’s the probability that someone with a job could lose it and go into financial difficulty? Have you been living under a rock?

2 Likes

could be the case or just be more proactive to reduce debt

Any interior pics?

Interior is clean and charcoal color

Is this still available?

Hi,

Sorry for the late response but this is still available.

Thanks,