2019 Nissan 370Z Lease $650/mo 5k DAS

Maintenance on any 370Z should be straight forward. It’s not a complicated sport car and it’s a very old design and uses common components with other Nissan vehicles. Buy 1 to 2 year old Z with less than 10k miles. You should be covered in that department.

Buy it on a 5 year note, trying credit unions for financing unless Nissan has special financing available, and sell it to Carmax, Vroom, etc. after three years. You’ll come out way ahead that way. You could probably get a BMW M3 for 5k down $650 month. That’s just cray :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was almost considering a lease deal on a Porsche 718 Cayman at that price. I saw a deal for 599/mo but it was really low mileage, around half. I was hoping I could get the Z at something more competitive like ~350 / mo all inclusive.

So basically pay the whole price of the car and then just give it back? Much better to buy it and trade it in in a few years if that is what you want to do.

you can get a new one for under $30k… just buy it and sell for $15k in 3 years and get out for 4xx/mo if you really want one

I leased a Z sport package for 1500 DAS, $345 a month, just to put things in perspective

When? Where? Knowing the MF/RV and location incentives and tax rate can go a long way to determining if a deal such as this is re-creatable for OP.

Where? I would like to try for the same deal if its recent enough. That’s about the level I was expecting for a lease for a 30k car.

Why not look at the Inifniti Q60? Example below

Get a broker, you said you’re a newbie. This isn’t something you should be doing yourself.

That’s pretty good. I don’t like the styling but I have considered it. Infiniti tends to have big discounts on purchases. Not sure how the lease will factor in the discounts though.

this post feels like a joke, got me good tho, was ready to write a paragraph response :joy: get an infiniti q60 instead, and like @Supakimchee said get a broker.

That’s an awful lease. If you’re set on a 370Z just buy a nice used one honestly. That is what I did. I have a 2009 base with sport package that I bought with 12k miles and several nice tasteful upgrades for $18k in Spring 2017. You can find nice ones with low miles sub 20k all day and it’s really a buyers market on these cars.

I would like a new one or newer one. I noticed that unless it’s close to the 10 year mark it’s hard to get a deal. Reason being that a lot of the rubber and plastic bits fail around that time and it’s harder to sell used due to a lot of credit unions and banks not wanting to do a loan on a car 10 yrs old or more.

The newer ones usually have decent values unless it’s from a rental company. I went back to the dealership when they called me and they offered to sell it for 1488 less than MSRP. It was the only one they had in stock so they were resistant to lowering the price further or providing a lease. They said it was for purchase only.

On the reverse, I found a used 2016 with 21600~ Miles for 20999 at Enterprise Rental Car Sales. It was close to the dealership so I saw it on the way back. They said it was a trade in so it wasn’t a rental car prior. Makes sense since it’s a manual transmission so that might be a better deal.

Literally any deal you find would be a better one than what you original posted.

It was a few years back but I can’t imagine things moved that far away for the Z; the car literally hasn’t changed.

It’s not even that great of a sports car…

Check the Carfax on the Enterprise car. I don’t trust anything Enterprise sells to not have been a rental. Not sure if I buy the “trade in” story.

Honestly, you only have to gain by buying a used two year with low mileage…

How about a Corvette? I have seen some deals posted that were better than this. The C7 Vette would destroy the 370Z in just about every measure. Heck, my C6 Corvette was far superior to the 370Z when I shopped them both about 10 years ago. On the other end of the spectrum, 2018 Miatas were leasing well last I heard. It depends what you are looking for, but unless your criteria is outdated and overpriced to lease, I think you should at least entertain other options.

That sales guy must be hiiiiiigh AF!

I got to say it doesn’t make sense at all. i had leased a 2015 370 base with spt package. monthly payment is below 500 with 0 drive-off, 12/39.

I thought i still paid high, but after checking different resource, i think that was a really good deal.
just for your reference.

1 Like