2019 MINI HARDTOP 2 DOOR COOPER - $0 DAS - $289 / Month Plus Tax - $27,469 MSRP

We are blowing out this mini since it has been on the lot for too long!!! - check out the built, as it has some nice options added!

SIGNATURE LINE PACKAGE,TRANSMISSION: 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC W/STEPTRONIC,Sun/Moonroof,HEATED FRONT SEATS,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,Rear Spoiler,ALL-SEASON TIRES,CARBON BLACK; SENSATEC LEATHERETTE UPHOLSTERY,PIANO BLACK INTERIOR SURFACE,RUNFLAT TIRES,SOLARIS ORANGE METALLIC,STANDARD EXTERIOR TRIM,WHEELS: 16" X 6.5" LOOP SPOKE SILVER ALLOY

Solaris Orange Metallic Exterior with Black interior

2019 Mini Cooper 2 Door Hardtop
**$27,469
**$289 / month plus tax
**$0
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10,000

Will work on getting more details added but wanted to get it up here for everyone to see!

Call Or Text 31O-9O9-39O5

Apologies that this is slightly off topic…I was looking at Mini’s last year (this is a good price compared to the quotes I was getting) But most of the inventory I saw and dealers I engaged with, advised that very few had driving assistance features, adaptive cruise etc. Is that still the case or are the 2019’s differently equipped?

1 Like

I believe this is mostly how they build the cars when the dealer orders it
on the 2018 models you were able to add many things individually
for 2019 it is a bit different because things come in groups and it’s different levels
go to the mini usa website and try building one
this should clarify a lot of things for you

1 Like

I’m interested in this Mini deal. Do you perhaps also have deals on a signature convertible or signature convertible S?

Thanks, Wolfram

1 Like

This one is your best bet
Call me or text me 31O-9O9-39O5

Did you end up getting a car?

Please close
New mini thread created