2019 Mini Cooper Non-S Hardtop 2 door deal

Hello all,

Looking to lease the car soon and I’ve done some researches (edmunds for true price/residual value/money factor) and used the calculator to come up with these numbers. Assuming that a dealer is able to provide me with the deal that’s shown in the calculator, should I go and accept the deal or not?

Appreciate any suggestions/feedbacks. Thank you and have a great day!

That’s all well and good, but how did you come up with a 12% discount on a new 2019? Seems ambitious to me but if you don’t ask you don’t get.

I used edmunds and this is the “True Market Value” of the model I selected, is the number not accurate? Thanks for the reply!

Certainly worth a try!

But so far the best quote I’ve gotten from dealers was $898 drive off and $320/month including tax, a little higher than the numbers from calculator.

Are we talking about a difference of $8/month and $98 due at signing?

1 Like

So a net $386 difference ($98 more upfront plus 8 x 36) between your number and their number?

If this is the car you want, I wouldn’t quibble over < 500 apart. It’s not hackr worthy but Mini’s aren’t usually in the first place.

Maybe see if they’ll take MSDs like they do on the BMW side? That’ll save you some money easily.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the different between the numbers from calculator and the best quote I got so far from dealers, do you happen to know if this is a good deal? Thanks.

Yes that’s correct in terms of the difference. I’ll ask them about the MSDs and thanks for the reply.

It’s $400 over 3 years…

It’s not worth an argument

If something is a good deal at 312, it’s still a good deal at 320

Offer the calculator numbers if that’s what you want, and if they say no, take the deal.

Can’t lose a deal over $8/month…

1 Like

My MINI Sales manager wouldn’t take this deal.

Get it!

1 Like

Definitely make sense. I appreciate the replies.

Thank you for your insights, appreciate it!!