2019 Mercedes E450 Wagon Loaner $505/mo , $800 down, 6 MSDs, 48/10K

Is this a decent deal?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Mercedes-Benz E450 Wagon Luxury Demo
MSRP: $75,980
Monthly Payment: $505 (includes 7.75% CT tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $800
Months: 48
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00001 (6 MSDs)
Residual: 46%
Incentives: First month payment waiver
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: 13.6

4 Likes

Strong final numbers but do you have to do 48?

How does the RV look at shorter terms?

You’ll need tires and brakes at this term most likely

Wanted a longer lease and 48 was the lowest payment. Plan to change out tires for winter tires for 5 months of each year.

My experience with W213s (albeit E300 sedans) is that they eat up brake rotors. They warp easily. Just something else to keep in mind.

The longer term is almost always going to be the lowest payment

In comparison, how much was 36 months?

While the monthly may be higher, your chances of needing maintenance items are much greater.

I currently have a 2017 E300 with 28K+ miles and no brake issues as of yet. Not sure what the exact 36 month payment is on the E450 but I recall it was closer to $600+ before negotiations. I find that I was leasing a new car way too quickly and need to renegotiate. Not fond of paying the acquisition fees all over again.

Excellent deal. Well done - trophy garage pics??

I didn’t think there would be lease support for 2019s now.

Enjoy the wagon.

Got it

Strong numbers for a great wagon. Enjoy it!

What state are you purchasing from?

1 Like

The 2019 lease eligibility ends today 6/1.

In addition, the rebate programs expire today for 2019 E-Class. Although most suspect they will continue the program, you won’t be able to apply rebates to a lease after 6/1 (first payment waiver, fleet, loyality, PenFed, etc)

I hope you signed on this already. I spent 6 hours in my dealer today to get a deal done.

Trying to get a new dealer connection? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t blame him, any dealer that orders an E class wagon is :fire: in my book.

Haha no no

Purely just curiosity!

There are quite a few of these left in MA/NH

2 Likes

Just giving ya a hard time :slightly_smiling_face:

NH for lease in CT

1 Like

Please do! Haha I don’t blame ya

Yes, took a little negotiating and paid the MSDs and $800 drive off today.

3 Likes

Great work again

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

SIGNED: (revised) E450S4 MSRP $75,980 48/10

Ended up paying $800 drive off which includes first month’s rent payment. Remaining 47 rent payments at $493.90 per month.

Nice job in sniping this wagon off at a super low payment. If this is the vehicle I believe it is, the SM must have been motivated to move it (in dealer inventory over 500 days!) Always a good negotiating point to consider when you are shopping.