2019 Mercedes Benz GLC 300 36/15k $356/mo + tax. 5k MSD 1st mo. payment DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 RWD
MSRP: $50,800
Monthly Payment: $421 w/ VA tax rolled in
Drive-Off Amount: $5421 (10 MSD + 1 month)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: .00092
Residual: 51%
Incentives: DE1 Employee Cert (I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE AND NO I CANNOT GET YOU ONE)
Region: VA
Leasehackr Score: 10.4 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=15000&msd=10&msrp=50800&sales_price=37135&months=36&mf=.00092&dp=0&dealer_fee=299&acq_fee=1095&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=51&reg_fee=100&sales_tax=4.15&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&salesPriceTax_radio=true

I always get a Mercedes with their Distronic package and was lucky enough to find this specific one. I have had a good relationship with the dealership I work with and they were more than happy to pull the employee cert and apply it to my deal. The regular fleet incentive at the time was $1,500 but the employee cert was $2,500. It could’ve been a better deal but I needed the mileage and for what the car is with the packages I wanted, it’s a great deal!

DE1 deal not a DE1+ deal. DE1+ are for employees only and have to be under the employees name.

Congrats on the deal!

Oops! I’ll fix that. I might have misheard him when they were telling me the difference

Great deal and enjoy your car! not too many people can get $2500 off.

I love the dealership and the people, and I’ve built a great relationship with them!

($421-$356) x 36 = $2,340 <> your VA tax on $50K MSRP car. Maybe $356/mo did not include all the fees?

You’re right, I did that math wrong. 356 + tax + some fees

I have been trying to find a loaner GLC300 4Matic in white, but the issue is, I don’t understand how MB does Carplay. I see in some of the threads you can’t have carplay and Nav or something else, so I have no clue what you look for and what you don’t look for. Speaking of being used to the Audi UI on the head units and Nav, how is the MB UI for everything?

I got the 2019 so it doesn’t have the new MBUX. I’m used to this one though since I had a 2016 with the same. It is a bit more snappier compared to the 2016 but the new one is a complete overhaul. With the one in the 2019, they have overcomplicated some settings while simplifying something that should have more options but it’s easy enough to use for anyone. The MSRP sheet will have the info on navigation and carplay so just check that or post here and one of the members can probably check VIN and tell you

Congrats on the car!

I don’t think any of the cars (at least none I’ve driven) allow CarPlay and the native navigation systems to provide route guidance simultaneously. If you’ve ever driven with Apple Maps running separately from the vehicles own navigation system, you;ll know why they did this.

My wife and I have done this a few times on long trips where there is lots of traffic. Most of the time the directions are the same from both, but sometimes they aren’t. Also the announcements could overlap (talk over each other), or come back-to-back – neither is a good idea to have the driver distracted by. So, what the systems do is let you use all of the features of each system, just one at a time for audio and navigation.

So if you launch the other navigation system, the first navigation system will stop. Just like when you change audio sources, the other will stop. It actually works pretty seamlessly, just like when you might switch audio sources on your phone (from one streaming service to another)…

At this point if you can find a 2020 demo, get that – MBUX is very slick, and despite some minor bugs (growing pains), it’s got a lot to offer…

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I guess part of the info I am looking for is how do you know which model has Carplay?

Thank you! Smooth smooth car!

Again, best way to know would be to look at the window sticker and it’ll have it listed on there. If that’s not an option, call the dealer and ask, and lastly, if physically possible, take your phone and a lightning cable there and plug it in.

1 Like