2019 Mercedes A220 - $399/Month VS 2019 BMW 330i - 369/Month!

Fellow hackers, is this a good deal?

This also includes Wear/Tear + Maint as well…!
36Months/10K
MSDS = 4K

1 Like

Man, generally there will not be good deal on this car for a while, for this car though 400 for 0 DAS is decent however that looks like an absolute base A class, did you try and test drive/look at a base model or one with the options that you have?
A 5k discount off msrp is good for this car being that it literally just arrived and is new for the states.
Most people will steer you away for a “better” car for same or less payments but if this car is what you want you will be paying more than you would if you went with another competitive luxury brand

Edit : are you paying 2k upfront + 400 per month? Effectively 450 per month?

If so I still don’t think at this time you can get more than 5k off msrp on this car, just make sure you do max msd and your MF is base

Thank you so much replying back! That’s what I heard. This is a premium package for 37K The base model would be definitely less. But doesn’t have that sexy 10 inch display. I’m not crazy about it. But the interior is really nice and sexy and just my luck this just came out…

What other cars you think I can get for a good deal?

1 Like

For the same price most likely a
2019 3 series (bigger car good tech)
4 series Gran coupe
Infinity q50
Maybe an Audi A4 (not too sure about this one)
Probably even a c class

1 Like

I got mine last week $650 out the door. It was $45000 sticker

45K + 7500 bonus miles from dealer

@anon30710682 - I was looking at BMW 3 series and 4 series. But I wasn’t 100% The A220 looks like the technology is newer and more advance. This isn’t the base model, this is Premium package + Navigation. I was looking at the Volvo S60 but, it’s a Volvo… lol

@JEFFREY_LEE - Wow! That seems like a good deal, I think? Is that a lease?

Yep it was the lease. I don’t remember exact amount but more than $10000 was discounted from the sticker. You have more room! Wish you luck

Yeah the thing is your screens are going to be smaller too as long as you checked out the car and like it that is all that matters, it’s different from person to person, like I hate digital dash’s I love analogue the only digital dash I like is the one in the e class which I know is the same just a little smaller in the new A, again it’s all personal preference

This is like the blind leading the blind. $650/month for a A220 with a 188hp engine is a good deal? :ok_hand:

20 Likes

:man_facepalming:

whaaaaaat!? $650 for an A-class!? that’s high spec E class money. Hell @BMW_Dave has $90k+ 7 series’ for less that that. Crazy.

At this rate the 2020 A35 AMG is going to go for $1k/month…

LOL! @Jon How about you tell the blind what would be the best deal then please.

@max_g Hey i’m learning…! lol

@Bjam You think BMW 3 series or 4 is way better than the A220? Can I get a much better deal?

You guys forgot that this is included with wear/tear + Maint. Without those it’s 355 including Tax. I’m getting 13% off MSRP.

==> See Calculation Here <==

650 for a 45k dollar A class is a terrible deal. That’s a lot of money to pay for a sub-compact entry level luxury car.

There are significantly better car values out there. At 650 a month you’re in base S4 Premium territory, BMW M340, 7-series, etc.

I understand that it’s the new hot thing and has an interior that resembles an S-class, but eventually all Mb cars will share this design language and in a few short months it will be antiquated. In my
Opinion, MB tech and interiors are not timeless, they do not age well, so why pay a premium for something like this?

For that same money I’d rather have the S3.

With that being said… 355 inclusive of tax for a base A220 makes way more sense. I know you’re not getting a “fully loaded” A class, but at this price point I just don’t think the value is there.

The deal you have is pretty good all things considered. It’s your choice to do maintenance and tire package, personally I don’t think maintenance is needed.

4 Likes

Even without the warranty and maintenance plans, your effective payment is still $420/mo. @anon30710682 already answered your question about the best deal.

1 Like

How are you getting 650 p/mo effective isn’t 4K to MSD

Look driving wise and in my opinion exterior the 4 GC and 3 series absolutely kills the A class , no competition, the A class looks decent from the front with the AMG package however the rear end looks like something out of a comic book in my opinion. also did you test drive the A ? If your thinking that the comfort level/noise isolations is like a C class or any other Benz it’s really not it’s quite terrible. The new 3 series is pretty isolated and the 4 series you don’t hear wind noise but you can hear tire and exhaust noise a bit more (that’s how bmw intended it to be) also due to the run flats. Again interior I hated the new 3 (tech is great big screen too but felt cheap compared to the f30 generation) and I love the 4 interior for me is perfect and practicality is amazing, but that’s just me

Also like I said earlier everyone on here including the trusted hackers will guide you to another car, the only reason being is this forum is more geared toward people getting the most bang for their buck. Unless you get into the Porsche/Range Rover deals.

Edit: also many people have told me the interior gets old quick, it’s cool at first but after a bit you get used to it and start noticing the real flaws of the car

@JEFFREY_LEE stated that’s the deal he got.

@Jon Oh lol yeah I see that now , wow I send my prayers🙏
@Parth_Bharwad I hope people in general go and get these deals, I want a 2019 E class (once the new 2020 comes on lots) and hopefully Benz will be feeling giddy after some of these deals and play ball

1 Like