2019 McLaren 720S Performance Coupe - 44 months, 5K miles / year, $1975 / month + taxes, $38K down

Don’t mind me, I’m just here to see some pics!

2 Likes

awesome… would this possibly be the highest MSRP car offered here on LH?

Sweet ride, but I wish it had room for my daughters car seat.

1 Like

Obviously this isn’t realistic for 99.99% of people here, but when you think about it, effectively paying around 2800 a month for such an incredible car that would be well over 4000 a month if financed at 0% for 72 months (NEVER HAPPENING) with a similar down payment is actually a great deal!

On another note I always had a feeling that those jerks at the apple store were ripping people off on screen replacements. McLaren will sell me two big panes of the stuff for around 4 grand!

1 Like

Not to mention the insane depreciation that mclarens have. This probably is the better buy vs financing or as a cash purchase in terms of lifetime cost.

1 Like

This is actually a pretty great deal on a 720S. Surprised. I thought these things would never even come close to a “1% rule”

GLWS(T)

2 Likes

Agree, $130k for the next 3 years and 8 months.

When we’re empty nesting, something like this is on my hit list.

Not a commuter car = no interest from me. :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s see if anyone’s a true hackr!
Someone hack a hack!!!
That would definitely be in the be Trophy Garage.

would take months, exotic car dealers have some of the best customer service but making deals like these is very hard, low supply high demand kinda thing, It’s got me curious, I’ll take a shot and see what I find.

I won’t say high demand but relative to supply, I know that some of these companies keep supply artificially low to generate high prices. Ferrari did this for years and I believe they finally came around with mass producing cars last decade or so only.

One of the owners of my company drives one of these - same color - to work every day. Why? Because what’s the point of having the car if you don’t intend to drive it?

I was cracking a joke in reference to another thread about “commuter cars” and how it’s really impossible to define what a “commuter car” is. Your boss proves my point. :wink:

My understanding is that McLarens tend to be pretty livable, as super cars go.

When it isn’t in the shop…

Oh, really? That blows. One more reason to stick w/ Porsches, I guess. :slight_smile:

Although I also imagine that, for the few who can afford a McLaren, that’s not the only car they have lying around. :wink:

correct, that’s what I was articulating.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

McLaren’s are ok, less problems than lamborghini, that car is made like humpty dumpty after he fell off the wall, everything breaks. Ferrari’s have their own issues. These are purpose built street legal race cars for all intents and purposes and racecars only last X laps around the track before everything is essentially dismantled and inspected and put back together, it’s basically a show car if you dont take it to the track or drag strip, I’m not gonna say anything about rallies cause most of the stuff done on the highway is super illegal but at least car is getting used to its full potential.

Porsche is the gold standard for reliability but looks so bland as previously said in my landfill post, which is where this convo will be going soon!

Added some more details in the original post.
This is my daily driver. Residual Value updated.