2019 MBZ S560 Sedan

Happy wife worth more than the small difference between speculated (dated?) assumptions by others who haven’t shopped 2019 prices. S560s went up $2K alone. Prime rate has gone up, AND my wife drives a lot (will probably hit 15,000 miles in 9-10 months. For those who postulate on how much the dealer crucified me, go lease the same car with the same conditions, this month, then post on this forum you got an identical car for $1300 with zero drive off.

Are those your cars in the background of your profile pic. Benz looks sweet.

looked at your bio and at least you’re a hellcat owner, you planning on doing any mods? I’m close to 900hp and it still seems like not enough. (charger hc) Also are you getting the redeye or regular engine?

Got the '19 Challenger HC/Widebody in Plum Crazy in late Oct after waiting 9 weeks (from date of order). Awesome power, now that I’m over 500 miles, but, way too much for the Pirelli All-Weather PZeros. YouTube Channel guys say the Nitto NR05s (?) will hook up much better. I can see myself adding those, but, doubt if I’ll do any engine mods. Congrats on pushing your car to 900 HP. How long have you had it?
The S560 I got was to molify my wife…she wasn’t happy when I “surprised” her with “our” new car last month. Now, she can care less. Hah!

1 Like

Well said. Anyone whose shopped for a S class recently would be surprised; These days 1300 a month will get you a very nicely equipped s450. A friend of mine was able to get a basic 101k MSRP s450 (also from house of imports) 36/10k at 1170/month 9.5% tax-in with only 1st month, acq, registration due at signing. Lease protection and prepaid maintenance were rolled in. The atrocious residuals set by MBFS on the s560 kills the possibility of any type of “deal.” You could’ve done a bit better with MSDs but I think you did alright. In the end you got the spec that you wanted and there is value to that. Congrats, It’s a very nice car :+1:

haha gotcha, yeah the r is a radial tire as im sure you know and its best application is the track, it has big issues on surface streets especially if it decides to rain, the pirelli’s are for all intents and purposes garbage, mickey Thompson and nitto are the go to for hellcat power but even they spin a bit, I did light mods and a tune to mine as it’s leased and im probably stuck with the 900 because I have no plan to buy it, pcp is a crazy sharp looking color unfortunately I went the other way with flamboyant and had to have the go mango, not sure if you have the stripe package or not but the carbon fiber pattern makes these cars really standout.

Yinzer…in my bio pic, the red car in the background is a 2005 Ford GT (151 original miles) the orange car in the foreground is my 2015 ZO6 Corvette with ZO7 option package (15 original miles). Someday they’ll be worth more than I paid, maybe a lot more…we’ll see :wink:

1 Like

That’s a real AMG badge…:shushing_face:

Nice cars especially the GT which is already a collector car. For the Vette I’d rather drive it and enjoy it. To actually make any money, you’ll need them to beat 7% compounded annual returns (doubling every 10 years or so)

2 Likes

Good Morning Lease Hackr Members, I would like to thank you guys for all the valuable information here on this forum. This is my first post! :slight_smile:

A few months ago I ordered a 134k, 2019 S560 Sedan and it will show up to the dealer in the next few days. I was requesting guidance to see how this car can be aquired for no more than 1600 a month for 36 months, 10 k miles and just the drive off that would be around $2000. Currently for the month of December the MF is 0.00123 with a weak 48% residual for the 36 months/10k.

From my math they would have to give the car to me for around 110,000 (which is 17% off MSRP) to get to that payment which sounds like a very large capital cost reduction.

Any advice and guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Definitely suggest doing MSDs to get the MF as low as possible. I’ll leave it up to more knowledgeable folks regarding the odds of getting 17% off MSRP on a custom order

How would that be possible? Just 1st + acq = ~2600 plus DMV, doc, any upfront taxes, etc.

Preach. This * 1000.

Hey, Success…On your special order '19 S560 Sedan (?) @ $134K …what option boxes didn’t you check? Your bio is a little shy on where you’re located or the name of the dealer where you ordered the car. If you read the story on my S560 (took delivery Friday), you’ll see where I passed on a 13% discount from Keyes European in Van Nuys for a '19 S560 Sedan with an MSRP of $122K. They offered an adjusted CAP cost of $107, or 13% off MSRP. BTW, Keyes moves 550-600 new vehicles per month, so, their deals will typically be about as discounted as any high volume dealer will go. Another point, I’m a repeat customer (2 other S550 sedans and an E400 rag top in the last 4 years). That 13% discount is probably lower than most other dealers will go on brand new cars at this point in the 2019 model year. They only car you’d get lower % would be a 2018 S560. By adding all the dicount incentives, Keyes will go 15% on last year models. As I see it, unless you’re related to the owner of your dealership by blood or marriage, you’d be lucky to get your special order car for much less than $115-116K. At 10K miles and a 47-48% residual, with $2K down, IMO, you’d be lucky to get the car for anything less than $2,100/month. To hit anywhere near your dream payment of $1,600/month (pre-tax?) you’d probably have to post MSD cash equivalents equal to 6-8 monthly payments, but then, the effective drive off would be closer to $18K. Have you used your MBZ Platinum AMEX Card incentive cash yet? Good luck.

Hi Guys,

In response to “max_g” - I was just generalizing, thus by $2000 a month I just meant whatever the drive-off calculation would be, what I am more concerned about is the remaining 35 payments of $1600

In response to “Nevrl8” - I am in Downtown LA and the dealer is Keyes European. The main options I have that make the car 134k is the Burmeister 3D sound, matte white exterior, exclusive interior, drivers assist package, AMG package and 20 inch wheels. Considering the S class will be redesigned for 2020 which means they should be coming out by September of 2019, I will not get this car if the deal isn’t what I want. I already drive a 122K MSRP 2016 S550 Sedan and my payment is 1500 a month for 36 months and 10 k miles. I have the MBZ Platinum card, how much of a cash incentive do we get?

Also people are saying that we can get a s63 for less than 2000 a month? Can someone guide me in how this can be done and where the deal is at?

I have a feeling the s63 @ less than $2k is make believe, unless someone finds one with zero options.

Also, how much better is the 63amg engine than the 560? Unless you’re drag racing, doubt anyone can tell much difference. Either way, the car is a land yacht, not a sports car. There probably isn’t a whole lot of difference between 500 and 600hp.

I agree that finding a s63 for just drive off and 35 payments of even 1950 with tax included would be very unusual considering that they are usually around 145-150k and have weak residuals. The s63’s engine, brakes, exhaust, wheels, (probably suspension too) are superior to the s560 and thats why getting an s63 for just $300 a month more over a s560 payment makes sense. From my understanding most people are paying around $2300-2900 a month for the s63 depending on if its the sedan, coupe or convertible and obviously the exact MSRP and when they got it.

I don’t disagree that an s63 for $300 more per month than an s560 would be a better value, but it seems that isn’t the case, and an s63 would be much more per month.

Vette will drop. the GT on the other hand…

the s amg is different from the e class and c class variants, its more like the traditional s class with a sport mode plus a quicker tranny (when you want it to be) a stiffer suspension setting the amg steering wheel and more straight line power, its also very very quick for such a large sedan roughly 3.6 seconds 0-60 with awd, the 2009 gt-r is 0-60 in 3.5 seconds for a comparison, some 2000s ferrari’s are slower than it, but in all honesty there is no handling corners with such a large vehicle its pretty much a boat, its long, heavy and not built to go into corners at the speeds you can take the e class or c class variants. It’s worth the $300-$400 to upgrade but these cars are realistically a minimum of $2200-$2300.

Also the exhaust note on the regular S classes suck, the amg really shines compared to them but still nothing greater than the sound of an american v8 in terms of how loud they can get.